The car parks of SerranoPark are designed without pillars, thereby making it extremely easy to park the vehicles. The facilities also have the latest advances in security and comfort for all users.
- 2,350 parking spaces for residents
- 947 parking spaces for the public
The latest technology and design applied to security
The three SerranoPark car parks are located in an area that includes Plaza de la Independencia and calle Hnos. Bécquer. They have parking spaces for residents (through the assigning of usage rights) and pay parking spaces for the public.
The car parks are designed without pillars, thereby making it extremely easy to park the vehicles. The facilities also have the latest advances in security and comfort for all users.
Improved accesses= time savings
The three car parks can be accessed from the streets of Hnos. Bécquer, Juan Bravo, Ortega y Gasset, Marqués de Villamagna, Hermosilla, Jorge Juan and from Plaza de la Independencia.
The safest, most comfortable car park in Madrid
SerranoPark has cutting-edge technology and design applied to security for both vehicles and occupants:
- Registration plate recognition.
- In situ surveillance and video surveillance used at all times.
- Guiding system.
- Centralized facility control.
- Energy-efficiency system.
- Sprinklers system in the event of fire.
- Payment by card with online verification and ViaT payment system.
- At least one elevator every 50 meters.
- 3G mobile reception on all floors.
- Recharge points for electric vehicles.
- Special spaces for disabled persons.
- Free umbrella loan service.
SerranoPark has signed a co-operation agreement with the NGO Aldeas Infantiles (Childrens Villages). Thanks to this commitment, it will be possible to improve care for children and adolescents and promote their development and independence, through fostering, prevention and strengthening of their family and social networks. For this reason, Aldeas Infantiles has awarded SerranoPark the distinction of Future Builder Company.