Assistant Consents Coordinator
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-disciplinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
• Work within the consents team providing support in the preparation and coordination of highways, noise, vibration, water, planning and ecological consents.
• Assist in the finalization of submissions in accordance with the document control procedure.
• Monitor and track consents through their process from inception to discharge of conditions.
• Support the consents manager in maintaining the consents register up to date.
• Produce end of month reports on the status of the consents register and individual applications
• Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders, consent granting bodies, HS2, consultants and supply chain.
• Support the consents team in ensuring all works are undertaken in compliance with the HS2 Act commitments and other relevant legislation
Minimum Qualifications Needed for Role
• Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline.
• Excellent communication, personal planning and interpersonal skills
• Microsoft Excel and Word proficient
• Team player but capable of working independently within the team.