Assistants Consents Manager
Posted on 11 July, 2020
Aylesbury, , United Kingdom
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-disciplinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
• Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders, consent granting bodies, HS2, consultants and supply chain
• Provide technical support to the Works Package Managers to identify and co-ordinate consents requirements for their packages
• Represent JV at Consents meetings with stakeholders, HS2 and with the supply chain
• Management of external suppliers to deliver specific consent deliverables for their scope of works
• Provide support to the Consents/ U&A Team Managers
• Manage and maintain Central Consents Register – co-ordinating and managing all required traffic & highway, town planning and environmental consents
• Monitor and track Consents approvals process, ensuring the necessary consents are obtained in line with the programme to support the delivery of the works
• Ensure all works are undertaken in compliance with the HS2 Act commitments and other relevant legislation
• Investigate and provide information for non-compliance
• Carry out weekly reporting highlighting risk, and update progress of Consents process
• Carry out site inspections and audit regime on Consents requirements
Skills & experience
• Educated to degree level, ideally with 2 years post qualification experience, some of which should have been gained working in a similar sector
• Techniques and issues involved in the planning and construction of major infrastructure projects including; Railway and Construction industry, Legal, Town Planning, Highway, Environmental or Archaeological considerations
• Excellent communication, personal planning and interpersonal skills
• Microsoft Excel proficient
Location – Aylesbury
Principle Contractor ManagerCalvert, South East, United Kingdom Long term Management Posted on 11 July, 2020
Create your personalized job alert
Get emails about oppotunities that fit your preferences
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again