Assistants Project Manager - Brackley
Ferrovial Agroman UK
Posted on 24 April, 2020
Brackley, East Midlands, United Kingdom
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-disciplinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
• Co-ordination of Fusion staff within the package delivery teams
• Responsibility for combining reporting for the whole package
• Ensure 4 weekly look ahead programme is produced and asbuilt recorded
• Ensure timely delivery and sign off for CDM Control Points in advance of works
• Promote Safe Systems of Work with the Supply chain
• Forward planning to ensure all consents and permits are in place to deliver works
• Manage construction activities
• Support Senior Project Engineers with subcontractor management – all aspects
• Weekly meetings, reporting and assist project controls function
• Capture change and ensure records are kept for recovery of costs
• Liaise with client and maintain good working relationships
Skills & experience
• Degree in Civil Engineering or similar
• Relevant experience in Civil projects managing subcontractors.
• Environmental background will be an asset.
Project ManagerAylesbury, South East, United Kingdom Long term Engineering Posted on 24 April, 2020
Assistants Project ManagerAylesbury, South East, United Kingdom Long term Engineering Posted on 24 April, 2020
Project ManagerBirmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom Long term Engineering Posted on 24 April, 2020
Senior Quantity SurveyorAylesbury, South East, United Kingdom Long term Engineering Posted on 24 April, 2020
Create your personalized job alert
Get emails about oppotunities that fit your preferences
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again