BENTLEY TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURES DIGITAL ENGINEER
Posted on 19 November, 2020
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
The Bentley Transport Infrastructures Digital Engineer will be part of the Transport Infrastructure Department of the Engineering Services, which is a directorate composed for about 200 engineers, whose duty is leading the design phase and give advice to the company project teams and the Ferrovial Group in the fields of its expertise. The Bentley Transport Infrastructures Digital Engineer will hold a strategic position in Madrid for one year, coordinating collaborative design production within a Bentley software environment, ensuring the quality of the deliverables and resulting documentation, giving training of the design tools, enhancing the integration of the different stakeholders and assisting with information management and the use of models and data. After the first year, the Bentley Transport Infrastructures Digital Engineer will be assigned to a project and he/she will move to the project design team location, which will probably be US, but could be UK, Chile, Australia or other. The relocation could happen before or after the end of the first year, according to the needs generated by further awarded projects.
• Development of BIM execution Plan
• Lead and ensure that the BIM deliverables production meets the established goals and approaches in the assigned projects.
• Coordinate the process of collaborative production inside the Ferrovial team and between the different engineering consultants.
• Ensure that all design information is compliant with the requirements of the contract, the company methodology and all applicable Standards.
• Quality assurance of the deliverables production in Bids and Design&Build projects.
• Quality audits and information extraction from design documentation in bids and construction projects.
• Define templates and standards for Bentley design environment.
• Coordination and monitoring of deliverables production. • Bentley design tools Standards • Compliance with Client and Ferrovial Construction requirements.
Habilidades y experiencia
• 7+ years experience
• Must have an in-depth working knowledge of BIM coordination during the design phases. • Strong written and verbal communication skills (English) • Must be experienced in infrastructure projects and being BEng/MEng in Civil Engineering.
• Experience in BIM coordination/management roles/ISTRAM ISPOL/OPEN BRIDGE/OPEN FLOWS/PROJECT WISE
• Previous experience in international projects.
• Office 365 (intermediate / expert level). Power BI expert level will be positively considered.
Técnico/a BIMSantander, Cantabria, Spain Long term Engineering Posted on 19 November, 2020
Design BIM ManagerMadrid, Madrid, Spain Long term Engineering Posted on 19 November, 2020
Técnico/a de Prevención de Riegos Laborales- MurciaValencia, Spain Long term Engineering Posted on 19 November, 2020
Ingeniero/a Diseño de Infraestructuras de ATMadrid, Madrid, Spain Long term Engineering Posted on 19 November, 2020
Create your personalized job alert
Get emails about oppotunities that fit your preferences
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again