Corporate Development Project Director
Posted on 16 January, 2021
Ferrovial is one of the world´s leading developers of transport infrastructure. Ferrovial Airports integrates all airport management activities and is one of the world´s leading private airport operators. Part of the aviation industry since 1998, the company provides more than 20 years´ experience in investing, developing and operating 34 airports around the world. Ferrovial Airports offers an in-depth understanding of the industry and a solid track record of building strong relationships with partners and stakeholders.
Ferrovial operates a portfolio of 4 airports in the United Kingdom: 25% stake in Heathrow, Europe´s busiest hub, and 50% ownership in Glasgow, Aberdeen and Southampton.
Identify new business opportunities of the airports and transmission lines sector. Plan and execute the analysis of the different opportunities that may arise, searching for potential partners and developing relevant collaboration agreements. Follow the company’s evolution strategy and corporate procedures, with the aim of ensuring the best positioning and commercial growth of the division.
• Leading business development activity in all the geographical areas apart from NorthAmerica;
• Leading the division projects under his responsibility;
• Leading the organization, planning and execution of the processes required in a due diligence (valuation of assets, procurement contracts and financial models… ) in order to determine the suitability of the investment / divestment for the business unit’s business objectives, to ensure established profitability levels and to identify risks;
• Responsible, together with the Legal Department, of the negotiation of contracts with administrations, construction companies and other entities;
• Establish and maintain contacts within and outside the market (clients, potential partners, advisers, public international bodies, financiers, etc.) that allow the detection of business opportunities and their creation through proposals for new activities.
• Identify potential partners, analyzing their features and negotiating the terms of the collaboration, signing framework agreements or specific for the opportunity detected, in order to allow the concurrence of Ferrovial Airports in the best conditions;
• Engage and maintain contacts with potential Clients, with the triple objective of encouraging new business opportunities, to facilitate its definition according to the best terms for the Client and to clarify the issues for Ferrovial Airports;
• Organize, plan and prepare offers to answer business opportunities;
• Participate in the financial closing of the business unit offers, negotiating with financial entities along with other areas of the Company.
Habilidades y experiencia
• Degree in Economics, Business or similar, MBA or similar will be highly valued
• Experience of at least 10 years in banking, corporate finance or multinational business development, experience in financial models
• Bilingual/Native level of English
• Absolute availability to travel
Project Manager of Corporate Development (with French)Madrid, Spain Long term Business development Posted on 16 January, 2021
Graduate Desarrollo CorporativoMadrid, Spain Long term Business development Posted on 16 January, 2021
Create your personalized job alert
Get emails about oppotunities that fit your preferences
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again