Cost Clerk – TTT
Ferrovial Agroman UK
Posted on 18 April, 2020
London, United Kingdom
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-disciplinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for a highly motivated and committed individual to join the Thames Tideway Tunnel (TTT) Finance Team. Working in a joint venture that has been formed between Ferrovial Agroman and Laing O’Rourke, the successful candidate will report into the TTT Finance Leader and TTT Project Accountant.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to build good working relationships with staff across the project, be capable of interfacing with staff from both parent companies in the joint venture, and be able to influence where necessary. We are looking for an indivudal who prides themselves on providing excellent service to internal and external stakeholders.
Specific duties to be pre-determined by the TTT Finance leader but will encompass working with other team members to:
• Managing and processing invoices for suppliers
• Dealing with queries on invoices
• Liaising with site team for better cost control.
• Establish and maintain the financial accounts and controls for the accounting system used (INSITE),
• Reconcile/Process sub-contractor/reconcile claims for payment
Skills & experience
• Previous experience of working in a finance environment – preferably in a busy, high volume accounts payable role.
• AAT or an accounting qualification would be desirable but not essential.
• An ability to quickly learn new systems and be able to advise others on its use.
• A high level of IT skills including experience of computerised accounting processes, Outlook and Excel.
• The ability to work flexibly to meet the demands of the service particularly during busy periods
• A range of excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team working orientation
The role will be based at the TTT Chelsea site office, Chelsea Embankment, London.
The TTT Chelsea Site offices are near Masterpiece London Art Fair and can be reached via Pimlico Tube Station or Slone Square Tube Station; from either Tube stations it is 10min walk or 5min Bus to the offices.
Apprentice ClerkLondon, United Kingdom Long term Finance Posted on 18 April, 2020
Create your personalized job alert
Get emails about oppotunities that fit your preferences
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again