Deputy Survey Manager
Posted on 19 November, 2020
California, United States
Ferrovial Constuction is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 74,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Construction is looking for a deputy survey manager to join an infrastructure Project based in California.
He/she will be responsible for part of the project or certain tasks assigned by the Survey Manager for performing data manipulation and processing using specified software and hardware platforms in conjunction with defined standards, procedures and methodologies.
Habilidades y experiencia
– Bachelors degree from an accredited college in Surveying, Surveying Engineering or Surveying Engineering Technology, or associate degree from an accredited college in surveying related major Drafting & Design/Computer Aided Program preferred.
– Five years minimum survey experience in construction, boundary, topographic and engineering design surveys preferred.
– Proficiency in MicroStation and InRoads software.
– Ability to direct, control and supervise the survey work and survey crews.
– Ability to organize and handle multiple project assignments.
– Ability to use MicroStation, InRoads, Trimble Business Center, Trimble GPS software.
– Attention to detail and accuracy are essential for this role along with strong computer skills.
Create your personalized job alert
Get emails about oppotunities that fit your preferences
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again