Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Manager
Posted on 24 November, 2020
Milton Keynes, South East, United Kingdom
Ferrovial Construction is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group. It is the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees, and a presence across 15 countries with over 60 years’ experience. It is a Spanish multinational company operating through 4 divisions; Airports, Highways, Construction and Building subsidiaries. Ferrovial are committed to developing sustainable and innovative solutions, with the aim to create value for society, and for clients, investors and employees. Ferrovial Construction Ltd UK have 7 major Infrastructure projects across the UK; HS2 Enabling works, HS2 Main Works Silvertown (STT), Heathrow (Q6), Thames Tideway (TTT), Northern Line Extension (NLE) and Farringdon.
· You will be responsible for maintaining an industry leading EDI culture within EKFB, and continuing the implementation of our EDI strategy with the full support of the Project Director and Senior Leadership Team.
· You will work closely with the Procurement Team to embed and monitor performance throughout the supply chain ensuring that EKFB attracts, develops and retains a diverse and effective workforce. You will also work closely with the Skills, Education and Employment and Recruitment teams to ensure that we are tapping into diverse talent pools.
· You’ll be responsible for driving the on-going implementation of EKFB’s EDI strategy, and you will need to highlight any risks that could have an impact on programme and timeline. We’d also like you to deliver EDI training to sites and offices and lead the EDI Champions programme in the business.
· You will need to take responsibility for maintaining and organising reviews as appropriate for EDI related policies and procedures; EDI Policy; EDI Strategy, EDI External Verification Action Plan; EDI Implementation Plan; EDI Training Plan; EDI Supply Chain Plan
· Prepare all evidence for external EDI accreditation of Disability Confident Level 3 and support during the audit towards achieving the standard
· We’d like you to work closely with the procurement team to support subcontractor EDI performance, providing advice where appropriate. As well as analyse data and research current and future diversity metrics, as well as submitting data as per the client’s requirements. Stay up to date with regulatory and policy developments affecting areas of responsibility.
Skills & experience
• A genuine passion for driving inclusion and diversity into operations
• Experience of developing professional relationships and working with a diverse range of stakeholders • Experience of managing and delivering projects
• Experience of change management is an advantage, but not essential
• Experience working in an Equality, Diversity and Inclusion or Corporate Social Responsibility role.
• A desire to learn about EDI including best practice in the wider sector and make proactive suggestions
• Good communication skills, and ability to present and deliver information in various format for a wide range of stakeholders
Location: Milton Keynes
Create your personalized job alert
Get emails about oppotunities that fit your preferences
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again