Health, Safety, Quality, Environment & Energy Advisor
Posted on 24 October, 2020
London, United Kingdom
Duties will include:
• Be familiar with the Ferrovial Agroman HSQE systems and processes.
• Management of the Ferrovial HSQE and Project data held on the TRACKER and SMARTWASTE databases.
• Assisting in the analysis of Ferrovial HSQE data and preparation of resultant communications
• Assisting in the reviewing of new or revised HSE legislation and preparing internal guidance
• Assisting with the reviewing and updating the Ferrovial HSE Legal Compliance lists and registers
• Advising and supporting the Ferrovial HSQE team on our systems and processes
• Organising and arranging HSQE meetings and briefing sessions
• Assist with the completion of HSQE information required for the Bidding function
• Assist with the planning and undertaking internal/external HSQE audits
• Ensuring HSQE NCR’s and CAR’s are closed out within the specified period
Skills & experience
• Industry recognised Health & Safety, Quality or Environmental qualification or working towards attaining
• Have or be prepared to obtain good understanding of all HSQE ISO standards
• Good communication skills and ability to interact at a variety of levels throughout the business.
• Ability to analyse information and determine actions needed based on information presented.
• Ability to look ahead and see potential issues and opportunities
Health & Safety Advisor (nights)United Kingdom Long term Health Safety Posted on 24 October, 2020
Create your personalized job alert
Get emails about oppotunities that fit your preferences
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again