HSW Manager- Paris
Ferrovial Construction Spain, France and Portugal
Posted on 20 July, 2022
Ferrovial Construction is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group. It is the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees, and a presence across 15 countries with over 60 years’ experience. It is a Spanish multinational company operating through 4 divisions; Airports, Highways, Construction and Building subsidiaries.
Ferrovial embraces diversity and inclusion and we see the value in providing equal opportunities to all employees. We are committed to building an inclusive team from a variety of different backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
Promote a safety culture with commitment and facilitating the participation of workers in the management of health and safety in the workplace
Collaborate in the Health and safety Plan and Risk Assestments, as well as its updates, advising the Manager in its preparation and application, checking through regular visits that its implementation and adaptation is effective.
• Carry out or manage the Risk Assessment, the Planning of Preventive Activities and the Emergency Plan of the centers in its field, as well as its updating and monitoring so that its implementation is effective.
• Carry out regular checks on working conditions in the work site
• Verify the effectiveness of the measures provided for in the Spanish Regulations and/or Health and Safety Plan, proposing the necessary corrective actions and verifying the effectiveness of the proposed actions.
• Identify and record the existing Good Practices and Improvement Opportunities in the work site.
• Facilitate the communication of the legal requirements to the operation line and collaborate with the Site Manager in the identification and analysis of the rest of the requirements that affect their activity.
• Investigate and analyze all incidents and non-conformities of works and fixed centers in its area, making the pertinent reports.
• Manage or carry out specific training according to article 19 of Law 31/1995 on PRL for workers at work sites within its scope of action
.• Represent the company, in its field of action, before the competent public and private bodies in coordination with the head of HS Deparment.
Habilidades y experiencia
Skills and Experience
Required Studies Minimum necessary: Technical Engineering, DiplomaHigher Degree in Occupational Risk Prevention (Specialties Safety, Industrial Hygiene and Ergonomics and Psychosociology)
> 5 years of experience, preferably tunelling.
Experience in ISO 45001/ OSHA 18001 management systems will be valued Necessary:French as a native language
Experience tunelling in France
English level B2/ C1
Create your personalized job alert
Get emails about oppotunities that fit your preferences
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again