Project Controls Assistant
Ferrovial Construction UK
Posted on 8 October, 2021
London, London, United Kingdom
Control project planning cost control
Ferrovial Construction is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group. It is the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees, and a presence across 15 countries with over 60 years’ experience. It is a Spanish multinational company operating through 4 divisions; Airports, Highways, Construction and Building subsidiaries. Ferrovial are committed to developing sustainable and innovative solutions, with the aim to create value for society, and for clients, investors and employees. Ferrovial Construction Ltd UK have 7 major Infrastructure projects across the UK; HS2 Enabling works, HS2 Main Works, Silvertown Tunnel (STT), Heathrow (Q6), Thames Tideway (TTT), Northern Line Extension (NLE) and Farringdon Station.
About Q6, Heathrow Airport
Our Q6 framework spans from airfield works (taxiways, runways, stands), to civils (roads, demolition works, underground and above ground structures), and MEP packages (services tunnels, lifts, life safety systems, fuel/fire mains).
Department: Project Controls/ Performance
Reports to: Project Controls Manager
Key relationships Commercial, Planners, Delivery team, Client, Project Controls and Supply Chain.
• Provide support on a portfolio of Projects for the purpose of project performance analysis / reporting and cost / programme integration according to the Contract requirements / works information
• Provide support on the development of the project baseline across scope, time, cost, risk, schedule updates, forecast to complete, variance identification, opportunities for improvement and earned value management of the programme.
• Provide support on Reporting and Dashboard and cost forecasts.
• Work with relevant people (commercials, section leads and site agents) to verify costs to complete.
Skills & experience
• Experience in project controls is preferable.
• Strong knowledge on how to measure civil engineering works.
• Good understanding of NEC3 contracts is preferable.
• Good IT skills and adaptability.
• Sound interpersonal skills and ability to interact collaboratively with the supply chain, colleagues and Client.
• Excel – medium level of capability.
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.
Ferrovial embraces diversity and inclusion and we see the value in providing equal opportunities to all employees. We are committed to building an inclusive team from a variety of different backgrounds, perspectives and skills so we encourage candidates from underrepresented groups to apply.
Senior PlannerLondon, London, United Kingdom Long term Control project planning cost control Posted on 8 October, 2021
Project Controls ManagerLondon, London, United Kingdom Long term Control project planning cost control Posted on 8 October, 2021
Create your personalized job alert
Get emails about oppotunities that fit your preferences
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again