Project Manager of Corporate Development (with French)
Posted on 16 January, 2021
Ferrovial is one of the world´s leading developers of transport infrastructure. Ferrovial Airports integrates all airport management activities and is one of the world´s leading private airport operators. Part of the aviation industry since 1998, the company provides more than 20 years´ experience in investing, developing and operating 34 airports around the world.
Ferrovial Airports offers an in-depth understanding of the industry and a solid track record of building strong relationships with partners and stakeholders. Ferrovial operates a portfolio of 4 airports in the United Kingdom: 25% stake in Heathrow, Europe´s busiest hub, and 50% ownership in Glasgow, Aberdeen and Southampton. In the USA, Ferrovial Airports was awarded the remodeling and commercial operation of the Denver International Airport Jeppesen Terminal in December 2017.
The Project Manager collaborating with the Project Director in Corporate Development will be responsible for leading bidding processes and searching for new business opportunities in airports and power infrastructure.
• To coordinate and supervise the organization, plan and implement all the required processes in Due diligence in order to determine the suitability of investment/disinvestment processes in order to achieve the company´s business objectives while ensuring the estimated profitability and identifying the risks of the operations.
• To plan bidding offers that are presented by the division in all the M&A processes, to identify and supervise all the tasks, internal and external resources, deadlines and expected budget in the M&A processes.
• Alongside the Project Director keep in touch with internal and external market contacts, clients, potential partners, advisors, international public organizations, funders, in order to identify business opportunities (places and projects) and create new activities through suggestions and proposals.
• To collaborate in the identification of new partners, analyze their distinguishing characteristics, negotiate all the terms of the partnership, sign frameworks or specific agreements for the detected opportunities, in order to ensure the best conditions for Ferrovial Airports.
• To supervise financial models in M&A processes.
• To analyze and propose new geographical areas for the company’s development by carrying out the complete studies (country profile, risk..), coordinating the work of internal and external services, if necessary, in order to have reliable and updated data of new areas which will help the development of the division.
• To collaborate in the financial closure of the bidding offers of the company, negotiating with financial entities and other departments in Ferrovial.
Habilidades y experiencia
• University degree in Economics, Business Administration or Engineering.
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in investment banking, corporate finance or business development in multinational companies in the infrastructure or utilities sector
• A very high level of English, French (mandatory) and Spanish
• Availability to travel is essential
• MBA or similar, particularly training in engineering will be highly valued
• Proven experience in financial models, and advanced technical knowledge in valuation and bank debt
• International experience and Project Finance will be highly valued
• Leadership, high level of autonomy, proactiveness to propose solutions and improvements. • Communication skills: Assume responsibilities with stakeholders and be able to transmit consistent messages.
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
Graduate Desarrollo CorporativoMadrid, Spain Long term Business development Posted on 16 January, 2021
Corporate Development Project DirectorMadrid, Spain Long term Business development Posted on 16 January, 2021
Create your personalized job alert
Get emails about oppotunities that fit your preferences
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again