Quality Assurance Tester (QA)
Posted on 24 October, 2020
Wondo is an urban mobility marketplace that provides integrated access to multiple modes of transportation including moto sharing, car sharing, electric scooters, bikes, ride hailing and public transportation. We want to help citizens thrive by improving urban mobility.
We want to be a driving force of cities transformation; aiming to reduce pollution, traffic congestion and make a better use of our public space through technology. We are a young startup backed by Ferrovial Group, a leading global infrastructure operator, and have very ambitious growth plans.
Join us in this adventure! 🚀
Ensure the correctness and completeness of releases through definition and execution of test plans to deliver a high-quality app experience to Wondo users.
– Collaborate with product managers to define test cases and ensure features/changes meet product requirements.
– Work closely with designers and engineers to gain an understanding of new features, dependencies and technical details.
– Manually execute the test cases. Once we have a stable testing system, we will want to automate some of these test cases, including them in our CI cycle in Jenkins. It is not required for you to know how to automate, but if you are willing to learn we will provide you with the tools and time to do it.
Skills & experience
What are the key skills we look for?
– At least 2 years of professional QA experience
– Postman to test our API
– SQL to verify the consistency of the data
– Familiarity with Jira
We would need you to:
– Be able to understand complex systems and define test cases to cover the whole range of functionality of the system.
– Be a team player: Capacity to learn, grow professionally, contribute to an amazing team, and play a key role in fueling a massive change in mobility.
What do we offer?
– Chance to improve the day-to-day life of millions of people improving mobility in their cities. Have a real impact on the lives of people around you.
– An amazing team with senior people with a lot of expertise blended with young people with great skills and attitude.
– High performance team culture with agile philosophy. Flat teams, squads, and non-hierarchical practices. Management systems aligned with the new human-centric era with team meetings, one on ones and OKRs. Focus on people!
– Experience in high potential startup in mobility industry.
– Full-time position with competitive compensation package
Create your personalized job alert
Get emails about oppotunities that fit your preferences
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again