Ferrovial Construction UK
Posted on 29 September, 2021
East London, East Anglia, United Kingdom
Ferrovial Construction is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group. It is the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees, and a presence across 15 countries with over 60 years’ experience. It is a Spanish multinational company operating through 4 divisions; Airports, Highways, Construction and Building subsidiaries. Ferrovial are committed to developing sustainable and innovative solutions, with the aim to create value for society, and for clients, investors and employees. Ferrovial Construction Ltd UK have 7 major Infrastructure projects across the UK; HS2 Enabling works, HS2 Main Works, Silvertown Tunnel (STT), Heathrow (Q6), Thames Tideway (TTT), Northern Line Extension (NLE) and Farringdon Station.
Ferrovial embraces diversity and inclusion and we see the value in providing equal opportunities to all employees. We are committed to building an inclusive team from a variety of different backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
• Identification of safety critical assets and the development of appropriate critical assets register
• Ensuring all Audits are compiled in the correct time frames against Accepted Internal Audit Calendar.
• To coordinate and ensure weekly visit schedule has been approved by the applicable Sector Leads and the Quality Administrator has sent out the invitations to the Delivery Teams and SMEs.
• To have a good knowledge of QA standards and best practice thereby ensuring compliance and continuous improvement
• Lead and undertake inspections, audits and investigations where required, reporting and implementing lessons learned and improvements. Analyse captured data; review trends and formulate action plans with senior management.
• To communicate and ensure that the Project QA plans are understood and operated by all employees and subcontractors
• To develop, communicate and ensure that QA measurement systems are understood and operated by all employees and subcontractors
• To liase with clients and external bodies on QA matters as required
• To assist in the writing of QA plans, processes, inspection and test plans
• To promote company values in all dealing with other employees, clients, subcontractors and other external contacts.
• Contribute to the achievement of Health and Safety in accordance with company policy
Skills & experience
• Minimum Internal Auditor qualified to ISO 10011
• Previous experience in a National/Corporate Quality Role for a Civil Engineering Company/Construction Company
• QA Systems and processes, including detailed knowledge of BS18001 / ISO14001 / ISO9001
• Ability to manage and coordinate Quality Team Members
• Knowledge of IT systems and operation
• CSCS card
• Team player
• Qualification as a QA Manager preferably diploma level or Level 4 NVQ in Quality Management
• Qualified to IS0 19011 (RCA Certified)
• Experience of working in an international organisation
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.
Create your personalized job alert
Get emails about oppotunities that fit your preferences
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again