Senior Manager of Corporate Development
Posted on 13 May, 2020
Texas, United States
Ferrovial is one of the world´s leading developers of transport infrastructure. Ferrovial Airports integrates all airport management activities and is one of the world´s leading private airport operators. Part of the aviation industry since 1998, the company provides more than 20 years´ experience in investing, developing and operating 34 airports around the world. Ferrovial Airports offers an in-depth understanding of the industry and a solid track record of building strong relationships with partners and stakeholders.
Ferrovial operates a portfolio of 4 airports in the United Kingdom: 25% stake in Heathrow, Europe´s busiest hub, and 50% ownership in Glasgow, Aberdeen and Southampton.
The Senior Manager collaborating with the Head of Corporate Development will be the responsible for leading bidding processes and searching for new business opportunities in airports and power infrastructure.
• To coordinate and supervise the organization, plan and implement all the requirements processes in Due diligence in order to determine suitability of investment/disinvestment processes in order to achieve the business objectives of the company while assuring the estimated profitability and identifying the risks of the operations.
• To plan bidding offers that are presented by the division in all the M&A processes, to identify and supervise all the tasks, internal and external resources, deadlines and expected budget in the M&A processes.
• Alongside the Head of Corporate Development keep in touch with internal and external market contacts, clients, potential partners, advisors, international public organizations, funders…) in order to identify business opportunities (places and projects) and create new activities through suggestions and proposals.
• To collaborate in the identification of new partners, analyze their peculiarities, negotiate all the terms of the collaboration, sign frameworks or specific agreements for the detected opportunities, in order to reach the best conditions for Ferrovial Airports.
• To supervise financial models in M&A process.
• To analyze and propose new geographical areas for development of the company by doing the complete studies (country profile, risk..) coordinate the work of internal and external services, if necessary, in order to have reliable and updated data of new areas which will help the development of the division.
• To collaborate in the financial closure of the bidding offers of the company, negotiating with the financial entities and other departments in Ferrovial.
Habilidades y experiencia
• Business Administration Degree, Economics Degree or similar.
• Between 6 to 8 years of experience in banking, corporate finance, or corporate development in an international company.
• Proficiency in English and availability to travel.
• MBA or similar valuable
• Previous experience in financial models.
• Leadership, high level of autonomy, proactiveness to propose solutions and improvements.
• Communication skills: Assume responsibilities with stakeholders and be able to transmit consistent messages.
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to work as a team.
• Join one of the principal groups in the infrastructure management worldwide.
• The opportunity for development in Ferrovial Airports and in the Ferrovial group.
• Collaborate on important projects in an international environment.
Create your personalized job alert
Get emails about oppotunities that fit your preferences
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again