Posted on 15 July, 2020
South East, United Kingdom
Ferrovial Construction is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Construction delivers value-driven, complex multi-displinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
Assist the Agent in all civil engineering operations, ensuring the Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental standards are adhered to. Leads the engineering and site supervision team on a particular section of this project.
• To set personal example in health, safety, quality and environmental matters by ensuring compliance with Company policies and procedures through method statements, risk assessments and briefings.
• Support the Agent as required in operating the cost management system and the production of programmes
• To manage, supervise and mentor site engineers to ensure high levels of engineering control and generation of appropriate records.
• Communicate with commercial staff to ensure all records for measurement and payment purposes are prepared promptly and in appropriate form.
• Liaise with the Agent to allocate labour, plant, materials and temporary work design schemes
• Advise Agent of any potential commercial or contractual liabilities
• To manage the ordering process and supplier relationships to ensure timely delivery of required materials
• To manage subcontractors to ensure delivery of the required service and to comply with company policies
• To promote company values in all dealing with other employees, clients, subcontractors and other external contacts
Skills & experience
• Successful experience at section engineering level
• Demonstrated application of growing commercial and contractual knowledge
• Experience of working in a cost conscious environment
• Good people management experience
• Excellent supplier management experience
• CSCS card
• Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers or equivalent
• Experience of working in an international organization
Ferrovial Construction UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and as such treats applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience
Senior Quantity SurveyorCalvert, South East, United Kingdom Long term Engineering Posted on 15 July, 2020
Commercial ManagerAylesbury, South East, United Kingdom Long term Engineering Posted on 15 July, 2020
Senior PlannerAylesbury, London, United Kingdom Long term Engineering Posted on 15 July, 2020
Quantity SurveyorAylesbury, South East, United Kingdom Long term Engineering Posted on 15 July, 2020
Create your personalized job alert
Get emails about oppotunities that fit your preferences
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again