Temporary Works Coordinator
Posted on 11 July, 2020
Aylesbury, London, United Kingdom
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-disciplinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
• To provide expertise regarding the design of TW
• The TWC should be the first point of contact between the designers and the site team.
• The TWC will be responsible for ensuring that JV’s Temporary Works Procedure is implemented on site.
• The TWC will ensure that all TWs within their appointment scope, are identified, recorded, classified, risk assessed, checked and managed in accordance with JV procedure.
• The TWC will maintain the site specific TW Register with new, ongoing, completed and accepted by the client and will sign off the permit to load.
• The TWC will prepare the EDB where the necessary information to produce a design is described and meets all the requirements from site.
• The TWC must ensure that TW are physically inspected during construction providing checklists where required, and are responsible for reviewing actual conditions against conditions assumed in the TW design
• The TWC will ensure that all TW are adequately and safely designed, constructed and used, ensuring that those people responsible for the construction of the TW receive full detail of the design
• To assist the project team in their production of ‘as-built’ documentation and the Health & Safety File.
Skills & experience
• Degree qualified in civil/structural engineering or similar discipline, ideally chartered
• At least five years’ experience of construction of comparable temporary works, with a minimum period of one year design experience.
• Understanding of Project Management and Procedures.
• General computer skills, Microsoft suite.
• Excellent communications skills at all level.
• Problem solving skills.
Senior Quantity SurveyorCalvert, South East, United Kingdom Long term Engineering Posted on 11 July, 2020
Commercial ManagerAylesbury, South East, United Kingdom Long term Engineering Posted on 11 July, 2020
Sub AgentSouth East, United Kingdom Long term Engineering Posted on 11 July, 2020
Senior PlannerAylesbury, London, United Kingdom Long term Engineering Posted on 11 July, 2020
Create your personalized job alert
Get emails about oppotunities that fit your preferences
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again