Asset Integrator & Handover Manager
JR02342 - JOB_POSTING-3-1385
Posted on 25 March, 2023
Heathrow, Middlesex (United Kingdom)
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 304 miles of tunnels, 11,930 miles of roads (including 2,485 miles of highways), 2920 miles of railroad lines (including 434 miles of high-speed railroads) and 16,994 miles of road maintenance and repair.
Asset Integrator & Handover Integration Manager
Project: Heathrow H7 (London, UK)
About Ferrovial Construction
Ferrovial Construction is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group. It is the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees, and a presence across 15 countries with over 60 years’ experience. It is a Spanish multinational company operating through 4 divisions; Airports, Highways, Construction and Building subsidiaries. Ferrovial are committed to developing sustainable and innovative solutions, with the aim to create value for society, and for clients, investors and employees. Ferrovial Construction Ltd UK have 7 major Infrastructure projects across the UK; HS2 Enabling works, HS2 Main Works, Silvertown Tunnel (STT), Heathrow (Q6), Thames Tideway (TTT), Northern Line Extension (NLE) and Farringdon Station.
About H7, Heathrow
Our H7 framework spans from airfield works (taxiways, runways, stands), to civils (roads, demolition works, underground and above ground structures), and MEP packages (services tunnels, lifts, life safety systems, fuel/fire mains).
Asset Integrator & Handover Manager will report directly to H7 Quality Manager and will be a principle point of contact for H7 Project Handover on behalf of Delivery Integration Team.
The role involves looking after implementation of Handover Delivery Plan established by the H7 Quality Manager and following the HAL Employers Requirements and Technical Specification. The role will be not limited to the following list of deliverables:
Managing progressive compilation of handover documentation (Part A, B and Cs) as per Client requirement,
• Monitoring of virtual Parts Cs (gap analysis) and coordination actions between HAL, FC and other Stakehodelrs Document Controllers, Asset integrators and quality department
• Coordinating asset integration within H7 Project team as well as within subcontractor's project teams and resolving any issues/discrepancies with HAL representative,
• Coordinating the compilation of assets registers,
• Reporting Asset(s) via Maximo, make available the necessary locations, sysmtes and asset in coordination with the project team
• Coordination of assets labelling including labels procurement by FC team,
• Meeting weekly with HAL asset integration team and Project Management Tearn
• Coordination deliverables and drawings (P4, P9, …) with FC Design Department and Quality department.
• Coordination of assets labelling on site, final check/ handover site inspections
• Ensure each project handover is correctly tracked and understanding its handover status
• Ensure the reporting tools, registers and applicable handover control tools are up to date
· Asset Integrator Process and Contract Management
· Stakeholder relationships
· Handover Compliance with Client and industry standards, requirements and regulations
· Coordinate solutions with the Construction team
· Promote innovation, efficiencies and value engineering
• Production Civil / Building Engineering background as Site Engineer or similar.
• Experience in Aviation sector, knowledge of systems required for Airport operation
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact at a variety of levels throughout Ferrovial.
• Valid CSCS card to enable going on site working with site technicians.
Skills & experience
· Experience in Asset Integration and Handover coordination roles
· Working knowledge of Maxinet
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency, and meet challenging work goals
· Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance.
· Proactive approach to incorporate new technologies on site at different stages of the project.
· Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
· Experience of working in cost-conscious environment
· People management skills
· Excellent communication skills and ability to interact at a variety of levels
· Experience of working in the construction industry
Ferrovial embraces diversity and inclusion and we see the value in providing equal opportunities to all employees. We are committed to building an inclusive team from a variety of different backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.#Ferrovial #United Kingdom #associate
Project PlannerHeathrow, Middlesex (United Kingdom) Full time Production Posted on 25 May, 2023
Project Controls EngineerHeathrow, Middlesex (United Kingdom) Full time Production Posted on 25 May, 2023
SCADA Site EngineerLondon, London (United Kingdom) Full time Production Posted on 23 March, 2023
COMMS Site EngineerLondon, London (United Kingdom) Full time Production Posted on 23 March, 2023
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch