BIM- Digital Design Coordinator/ Engineer- Ontario Line South
Posted on 21 December, 2022
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 490 km of tunnels, 19,200 km of roads (including 4,000 km of highways), 4,700 km of railroad lines (including 700 km of high-speed railroads) and 27,350 km of road maintenance and repair.
JOB PURPOSE: Design Digital Engineering Coordinators will be part of the Digital Engineering Team and thus part of the Design Management project team.
The Design Digital Engineering Team will manage BIM and Information Management during the design phase and will be also involved during the construction phase, supporting the Construction Technical Office.
• Take part in the development of the Digital Engineering Execution Plan, as well as guides and protocols during the design phase of the project.
• Ensure that all design information is compliant with the requirements of the contract, the Digital Engineering Execution Plan and all applicable Standards regarding BIM, GIS, CAD and Information Management.
• Coordinate the Design Consultants regarding Digital Engineering.
• Ensure the correct use of information and the processes managed within the Common Data Environment.
• BIM Coordination and monitoring of BIM deliverables production.
• BIM and Information Management methodology compliance.
• Compliance with Client and Ferrovial Construction requirements.
MAIN SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Must be experienced in infrastructure projects or being BEng/MEng in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or Architecture.
• 7+ years of total experience
• 3+ years experienced in BIM coordination/management roles
• Must have an in-depth working knowledge of BIM coordination during the design phases.
• Engineering production in 100% BIM environment in major projects.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
• Must have experience in Revit and proved proficient use of all related tools
• Must have experience in international BIM infrastructure projects.
• Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency, and meet challenging work goals.
OTHER SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Dynamo, Phyton, Power Query and Power BI will be positively considered.
• Experience in Project Wise and BIM360 collaborative environments.
• Experience in getting GIS outputs from Construction projects.
• Experience in BOQ/Cost Estimation processes.
• Proactive approach to incorporate new technologies.
• Office 365 (intermediate / expert level).
#ferrovialconstruction #Canada #entrylevel
BIM Design Digital Engineering Coordinator- Ontario Line SouthOntario, Canada Full time Technical Office Posted on 20 December, 2022
Station Package Design Manager - Ontario Line SouthOntario, Canada Full time Technical Office Posted on 28 November, 2022
Electrical Designer Manager - Ontario Line SouthOntario, Canada Full time Technical Office Posted on 25 November, 2022
Tunnel Ventilation - Fire & Life Safety EngineerOntario, Canada Full time Technical Office Posted on 26 October, 2022
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch