Digital Innovation Senior PM
JR04335 - JOB_POSTING-3-3073
Posted on 12 September, 2023
Madrid, Madrid (Spain)
Ferrovial es uno de los principales operadores globales de infraestructuras de transporte y mantenemos un firme compromiso con el desarrollo de soluciones sostenibles. Tenemos presencia en 6 mercados principales; cotizamos en el IBEX 35 y formamos parte de prestigiosos índices de sostenibilidad como el Dow Jones Sustainability Index y FTSE4Good. Corporación tiene como misión principal diseñar la estrategia de la Compañía, estableciendo las políticas, directrices y guías de actuación globales asociadas a los distintos ámbitos funcionales de la Organización (Finanzas, Recursos Humanos, Asesoría Jurídica, Sistemas de Información, etc.), que posteriormente son desarrolladas y adaptadas a las particularidades de cada Área de Negocio. De igual manera, desarrolla una función de prestación de servicios corporativos a las distintas Compañías del Grupo, a la vez que consolida su información.
The Asset Management and Process Digitalisation department of the Innovation Directorate leads the development and deployment of solutions that support the management of asset information across the lifecycle of the asset. We carry out from proof of concepts and pilots related to innovative technologies (Extended Reality, digital twins, simulation, etc.) to the deployment and support of scalable solutions across the different business units of Ferrovial.
Reporting directly to the Digital Lifecycle Information and Collaboration Lead this position will play a key role in supporting digital innovation initiatives linked to the lifecycle of infrastructure assets, working in collaboration with the wider CoE and Innovation teams as well as with other corporate departments and Ferrovial Business units.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Support the implementation of the Digital Collaboration framework leading specific innovation projects in collaboration with key stakeholders to demonstrate how different technological solutions can add value to different use cases across Ferrovial business units.
- Elaboration of time, resources, and budget planning for the achievement of the different projects.
- Manage and supervise work teams, both internal and suppliers, defining priorities and supervising execution to ensure technical compliance with project requirements and alignment to Ferrovial principles.
- Analysis and definition of business cases to demonstrate the value, business opportunity and justify the investment to carry out a project.
- Keep track of technological digital tools (e.g., digital twins, XR technologies, generative design, etc.) on the market and test them through the development of PoCs.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- More than 5 years of experience as a project manager in areas related to new technologies and innovation in the infrastructure and mobility sector.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Civil Engineering or similar.
- Experience and knowledge in the life cycle of an infrastructure (design, construction, operation and maintenance) and how digital solutions can improve the management of different processes and information.
- Knowledge of data frameworks, workflows, methodologies, and standards (BIM, IFC, etc.), experience in complex projects both with internal teams and with external partners ecosystem and managing budgets.
- High level of English, both spoken and written.
We would like you to get to know us better, and what it means to join our team. Joining Ferrovial means taking the leap to:
- Being part of a leading company in its sector, with a presence in 6 main markets.
- Work with the best professionals.
- A solid and innovative project.
- Professional development.
- The best work environment.
- The best benefits.
What can we offer you?
- Employment stability with a permanent contract since the beginning. 👍
- Individual development plan with technical and soft skills training. 📜
- International and cross Business Units Mobility. 🌎
- Restaurant card: 11€ for each full-time day. 🍽
- Work-life balance: flexible hours, shorter working days on Fridays, Christmas time, eastern and summer, company specially days-off, and purchase of vacations. 😊
- Flexible Remuneration Plan: Medical insurance, Nursery Tickets, Vehicle rental, life and accident Insurance, stock bonus, collective savings insurance, transport card. 🚌
- Gympass Enrollment. 🏋🏼
- Free access to the Stimulus Program (Psychological support for employees and family members) ❤️
- Assignment of a buddy who will accompany you throughout the trip, to support your professional and personal development during your first three months. ✈️
- Employee’s Club: discounts to employees on item purchases, shows ticket reservations, trips, etc. 🌴
- Vending Machines card: refreshments in the cafeteria.☕️
- Healthy snacks.🍎
If you are passionate about challenges, and you think you fit in the described profile, do not hesitate to sign up for the offer. Take the jump! We are waiting for you!
Digital Assets Senior Project ManagerMadrid, Madrid (Spain) Full time Innovation Posted on 24 July, 2023
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch