Document Control Manager
Posted on 14 February, 2023
New York, United States of America
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 304 miles of tunnels, 11,930 miles of roads (including 2,485 miles of highways), 2920 miles of railroad lines (including 434 miles of high-speed railroads) and 16,994 miles of road maintenance and repair.
The position of Document Control Manager will manage and perform functions related to the document management of various departments at the New Terminal One at JFK.
– Efficiently manage organizational documentation throughout the documents’ life cycle (Submittals, RFIs, Correspondence, DCRs, RFAs, Drawings).
– Manage Document Platforms and admin user’s access.
– Ensure security, accessibility, and distribution of documents working within Document Control team, and closely with Design Managers, Area Disciplines, and Consultants.
– Compile and maintain control of records of engineering documents.
– Follow ups with engineering as required to confirm status and/ or completion dates of deliverables.
– Track and monitoring communications and documentation flows.
– Ensure that internal document controls are established and followed. Enforce document control requirements and rules for standards. Verify files are organized and consistent with naming conventions and project-specific filing structure and document control procedures.
– Distribute electronic, hardcopy documents and correspondence to defined recipients.
#ferrovialconstruction #United States of America #midseniorlevel
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch