Global Tax Reporting Advisor
JR04096 - JOB_POSTING-3-2849
Posted on 17 August, 2023
Madrid, Madrid (Spain)
Ferrovial es uno de los principales operadores globales de infraestructuras de transporte y mantenemos un firme compromiso con el desarrollo de soluciones sostenibles. Tenemos presencia en 6 mercados principales; cotizamos en el IBEX 35 y formamos parte de prestigiosos índices de sostenibilidad como el Dow Jones Sustainability Index y FTSE4Good. Corporación tiene como misión principal diseñar la estrategia de la Compañía, estableciendo las políticas, directrices y guías de actuación globales asociadas a los distintos ámbitos funcionales de la Organización (Finanzas, Recursos Humanos, Asesoría Jurídica, Sistemas de Información, etc.), que posteriormente son desarrolladas y adaptadas a las particularidades de cada Área de Negocio. De igual manera, desarrolla una función de prestación de servicios corporativos a las distintas Compañías del Grupo, a la vez que consolida su información.
The selected candidate will join the Corporate and Dutch Taxation Department of the Tax Advisory Directorate, belonging to the General Economic-Financial Directorate of Ferrovial.
Global tax reporting and forecasting processes.
- Tax reporting across Ferrovial, through countries and the Global organization; in close coordination with Group Reporting and Accounting departments. Reporting of tax compliance/key tax issues with potential/actual impact on the Financial Statements.
- Analysis of all the tax information received and identification of (i) potencial tax optimizations; (ii) inefficiencies and implement solutions; (iii) analyzing business needs in search to simpler, more tax-efficient corporate tax structures.
- BEPS-Pillar II-ETR regulation implantation.
- Country by Country, Total Tax Contribution and Tax Transparency reports elaboration.
- Tax Risk management from a reporting perspective.
- Sustain effective financial controls and provide high quality, compliance tax advice and documentation, respecting the internal and external regulatory requirements like IFRS and Stock Exchange / OECD standards.
- Assisting corporation tax stress testing requirements with other regulatory reporting requirements.
- Manage compliance certificates provided by third parties.
- Provide thought leadership and collaborate within Ferrovial, with associations, contacts and auditors, to ensure that upcoming tax matter changes and new reporting requirements under UE/OECD/others are appropriately interpreted and implemented.
- Develop and implement intra-group policies and procedures applicable in all jurisdictions. Ensure consistency on definition and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Tax corner management on the Ferrovial web site.
Digital Transformation and Tax Technology.
- Devise digital transformation plan in tax reporting, planning and accounting, master data and systems, working together with IT, Business Units, Divisions, all the different departments involved and external advisors.
- Analyze and implement the right software solutions for the tax workflows.
- Implementing and managing technology solutions to have real-time control of companies’ compliances.
- Optimize tax processes using automation technology. Improve the efficiency of tax workflows and minimize manual input.
- Apply tax data analytics to de-risk tax line and planification.
- Degree in Business Studies and/or Law.
- Master in taxation and/or digitalization and legaltech.
- Experience of at least 5 years in Global Tax Reporting and Tax Technology, in a firm specialized or in a group of companies.
- Analytical, technology and a data-driven mindset
- Tax technical systems background (SAP, Katalyst, etc..).
- English: B2 minimum.
- Highly collaborative team player.
We would like you to get to know us better, and what it means to join our team. Joining Ferrovial means taking the leap to:
- Being part of a leading company in its sector, with a presence in 6 main markets.
- Work with the best professionals.
- A solid and innovative project.
- Professional development.
- The best work environment.
- The best benefits.
What can we offer you?
- Employment stability with a permanent contract since the beginning. 👍
- Individual development plan with technical and soft skills training. 📜
- International and cross Business Units Mobility. 🌎
- Restaurant card: 11€ for each full-time day. 🍽
- Work-life balance: flexible hours, shorter working days on Fridays, Christmas time, eastern and summer, company specially days-off, and purchase of vacations. 😊
- Flexible Remuneration Plan: Medical insurance, Nursery Tickets, Vehicle rental, life and accident Insurance, stock bonus, collective savings insurance, transport card. 🚌
- Gympass Enrollment. 🏋🏼
- Free access to the Stimulus Program (Psychological support for employees and family members) ❤️
- Assignment of a buddy who will accompany you throughout the trip, to support your professional and personal development during your first three months. ✈️
- Employee’s Club: discounts to employees on item purchases, shows ticket reservations, trips, etc. 🌴
- Vending Machines card: refreshments in the cafeteria.☕️
- Healthy snacks.🍎
If you are passionate about challenges, and you think you fit in the described profile, do not hesitate to sign up for the offer. Take the jump! We are waiting you!
Corporate Tax AdvisorMadrid, Madrid (Spain) Full time Tax Posted on 17 August, 2023
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch