Head of Human Resources
Posted on 15 November, 2022
Texas, United States of America
Ferrovial Airports is developing a transportation network of vertiports to accommodate eVTOL aircraft in different sites around the world. The company aims to design, build and operate the infrastructure that is required to operate electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft, sometimes referred to as flying taxis.
The vertiport infrastructure emphasizes sustainability, taking advantage of sunlight and natural elements to create an efficient infrastructure. Noise abatement materials and surfaces are a key feature of the airfield design in order to further reduce the already ultra-low noise emissions from the eVTOL jets. In addition, the terminal buildings at the vertiports will provide a safe, user-friendly passenger experience by enabling touchless processes, quick journeys, and a comfortable environment.
Ferrovial serves a world on the move. The company has earned a reputation as a leading infrastructure investor and operator, dedicated to developing sustainable solutions throughout the lifecycle of a project with an integrated approach, taking advantage of its business units' synergies. Ferrovial currently manages $10 billion in assets in the United States. Ferrovial Airports is well positioned to be a leader in this transformational form of air transportation by building, constructing, and operating a network of vertiports around the world.
Ferrovial Vertiports has three strategic projects in Europe and the U.S. already under development including a network of more than 10 vertiports across Florida along with its VTOL partner Lillium, up to 25 vertiports across the United Kingdom with its eVTOL partners Lillium and Vertical Aerospace, and more than 20 interconnected vertiports in Spain.
We are looking for a Head of Human Resources – Ferrovial Vertiports, who will join Ferrovial Airports Business Unit in Dallas (United States) reporting to the Division HR Director.
- Partner with leadership management at projects and central offices to drive HR strategy and successfully deliver human resources services such as recruitment, compensation, benefits, employee development, payroll services, policy development and other HR activities.
- Implement Ferrovial’s and Ferrovial Airports’ HR Strategy, plans and processes.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Drive the development and implementation of HR policies and programs to exceed the needs of the business.
- Oversee the company’s recruitment strategy to attract, identity and hire top talent within United States.
- Establish a succession plan aligned with the strategy and objectives of the company and to the corporate procedures.
- Lead the annual performance evaluation and objectives processes and ensure alignment with corporate practices.
- Ensure best practices across the board, innovative problem solving, high productivity and ensuring the execution of outstanding customer service to our all parties involved.
- Builds a path for the future of our workforce through strategic partnerships internally and innovative future planning.
- Help shape a competitive compensation strategy within our markets that will ensure employee retention and satisfaction.
- Supervises all compliance for organization; analyzes legal risk in all current HR practices; conduct periodic audits to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Develop and manage HR budget; analyze budget and submit revisions twice a year.
- Serve as the head of culture pioneering for the creation of an exceptional work experience applying our core values.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required, Master’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 15 years within the field of Human Resources, with a minimum of 5 years holding a strategic management role.
- Must have experience within talent management, organizational design, total rewards, training & development, compliance, and employee engagement.
- Experience working with multiple cultures and remote teams.
- Familiarity with state and federal employment laws, guidelines, and best practices.
- Valuable knowledge of expatriation policies and taxation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Support to employee relations experience.
- Excellent level of English.
#fairportsvertiports #United States of America #director
Lead Payroll AnalystTexas, United States of America Full time Human Resources Posted on 6 March, 2023
Regional Head of Human ResourcesTexas, United States of America Full time Human Resources Posted on 2 March, 2023
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch