JR03961 - JOB_POSTING-3-2764
Posted on 7 August, 2023
San Antonio, Texas (United States of America)
Alamo NEX Construction, LLC is a part of the Ferrovial Group in Texas. In 2021, the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) selected Alamo NEX Construction, LLC, a joint venture between Ferrovial Construction Texas, LLC and DBW, LLC (both Ferrovial Group subsidiaries), to complete the Interstate 35 (I-35) NEX Central Project. This project is a $1.5 billion Texas Design-Build (DB) project through the cities of San Antonio, Live Oak, Selma, and Schertz that will consist of non-tolled improvements along I-35, I-140, and Loop 1604. The proposed improvements will include the addition of elevated managed lanes to I-35, addition of 4 connector bridges at the I-35/I-410 North interchange, addition of 4 connector bridges at the I-35/Loop 1604 interchange, and widening of Loop 1604 in Bexar and Guadalupe Counties.
Human Resources Manager
The position of Human Resources Manager is responsible for all Human Resources functions for the project.
- Develop, implement, and administer human resources policies, procedures, and programs.
- Ensure compliance with Federal, State, and Local employment laws and regulations.
- Oversee the development and administration of recruitment strategies and processes.
- Ensure compliance with EEO and Civil Rights.
- Facilitate the development of training, development, and succession planning initiatives.
- Coordinate immigration tasks with internal and external immigration specialists.
- Partner with executive management, department managers, and other management to foster relationships in support of production and company human resources needs.
- Ensure compliance with ADA, FMLA, FLSA, Davis Bacon, COBRA, and HIPAA.
- Communicate with, report to, and foster other relationships as needed with EEOC, Texas Workforce Commission, Department of Labor, Department of Homeland Security, and other legal/regulatory entities.
- Design and administer benefits plans.
- Facilitate annual open enrollment.
- Resolve employee relations issues.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related field preferred. A combination of experience and education may be considered for equivalency of a bachelor's degree.
- Professional Human Resource (PHR) or Senior Professional (SPHR) or SHRM- CP or SCP preferred.
- Exposure to EEOC, Texas Workforce Commission, Department of Labor, Department of Homeland Security, and other legal/regulatory entities.
- Experience with ADA, FMLA, FLSA, Davis Bacon, COBRA, and HIPAA.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience of progressive responsibility in similar positions.
- Minimum of five (5) years of generalist level experience.
HRBP - FERROVIAL HEADQUARTERS (US)Austin, TX, Texas (United States of America) Full time Human Resources Posted on 22 September, 2023
Regional Head of Human ResourcesDallas, Texas (United States of America) Full time Human Resources Posted on 1 September, 2023
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch