IT & Innovation Portfolio Manager
Posted on 17 February, 2023
Applications & Technology
Ferrovial es uno de los principales operadores globales de infraestructuras de transporte y mantenemos un firme compromiso con el desarrollo de soluciones sostenibles. Tenemos presencia en 6 mercados principales; cotizamos en el IBEX 35 y formamos parte de prestigiosos índices de sostenibilidad como el Dow Jones Sustainability Index y FTSE4Good. Corporación tiene como misión principal diseñar la estrategia de la Compañía, estableciendo las políticas, directrices y guías de actuación globales asociadas a los distintos ámbitos funcionales de la Organización (Finanzas, Recursos Humanos, Asesoría Jurídica, Sistemas de Información, etc.), que posteriormente son desarrolladas y adaptadas a las particularidades de cada Área de Negocio. De igual manera, desarrolla una función de prestación de servicios corporativos a las distintas Compañías del Grupo, a la vez que consolida su información.
The IT & Innovation Portfolio Manager is part of the team responsible for creating, managing, aligning, and communicating a unified portfolio management process and governance model, seeking to optimize the resources available in order to obtain the most impact out of them. This role will be part of the multidisciplinary team, enabling strategy to execution, that will keep track of IT & Innovation initiatives, aligning them with the investment plan of the Ferrovial Business Units.
The IT & Innovation Portfolio Manager will report directly to the Global Head of Portfolio Management in Ferrovial and will have a key role to build relationships across the organization, breaking silos, connecting the dots across business areas and influence stakeholders when needed.
He/she will strategically set the metrics allowing for deep analysis of Portfolio Investments, helping the organization prioritizing and allocating resources to initiatives that are most likely to drive business success and generate a high return on investment.
– Manage the organization's IT and innovation portfolio that provides alignment with business and digital transformation strategy.
– Support the strategic vision to build up an integrated and transversal IT & Innovation Portfolio across Ferrovial.
– Implement and follow the Portfolio Management governance model, coordinating with portfolio managers and the executive team.
– Lead the digitalization of the portfolio management process, ensuring automation and data-driven decision-making.
– Manage the end to end process from ideation to value creation through strategic Portfolio Investment.
– Stimulate and aggregate from an early stage the ideation and backlog creation of initiatives envisioning future needs and trends.
– Define and monitor specific metrics to ensure data quality, compliance, continuous improvement, and capturing the impact and return on investment of Portfolio initiatives.
– Coordinate with control processes such as budget and forecast to maximize resource use, and providing continuous status updates.
– Extract and analyze portfolio data to gain insights that can accelerate the execution of the overall digital transformation program.
– Communicate progress status at different stages of the process, providing guidance to project managers and teams throughout the project lifecycle.
– Position and exploit portfolio tool as a key input for the annual communication plan, extracting shareable milestones and impacts to prepare communications actions
– Design and build specific frameworks fostering and coordinating transversal initiatives (i.e.: Automation Program, ESG, etc.)
– Support any potential strategic opportunity evaluation within the Technology and Innovation area or in the business where technology is a key value lever.
– Ensure a consistent and powerful message in the Technology and Innovation area positioning the Digital Transformation strategy and program, elaborating periodic update of initiatives for different executive and non-executive forums. And supporting CIIO Office transversal activity.
Experience and skills
– University degree: Higher Engineering (Computer Science, Telecommunications, Industrial, Civil or similar)
– At least 6-years’ experience leading multi-function, multi-locational transformation or portfolio management programmes, with high complexity.
– Experience with project and product management techniques, tools, and frameworks.
– Experience with value review tools, processes, and techniques.
– Experience with results and goals setting value frameworks and performance measurement tools (OKRs, KPIs).
– Essential very high level / bilingual English (C2 strongly recommended)
– Very good handling of MS Office, reporting tools (i.e.: Power BI,etc..)
– Strong analytical and numerical skills.
– Strong stakeholder management skills; including making technical information simple, accessible, and insightful for technology and non-technology decision makers.
– Cultural awareness and experience of working in international teams, and proven track record of consulting with C-suite will be valued.
We would like you to get to know us better, and what it means to join our team. Joining Ferrovial means taking the leap to:
Being part of a leading company in its sector, with a presence in 6 main markets.
Work with the best professionals.
A solid and innovative project.
The best work environment.
The best benefits.
What can we offer you?
Employment stability with a permanent contract since the beginning. 👍
Individual development plan with technical and soft skills training. 📜
International and cross Business Units Mobility. 🌎
Restaurant card: 11€ for each full-time day. 🍽
Work-life balance: flexible hours, shorter working days on Fridays, Christmas time, eastern and summer, company specially days-off, and purchase of vacations. 😊
English classes: 2 hours a week during working hours. 📚
Flexible Remuneration Plan: Medical insurance, Nursery Tickets, Vehicle rental, life and accident Insurance, stock bonus, collective savings insurance, transport card. 🚌
Gympass Enrollment. 🏋🏼
Employee’s Club: discounts to employees on item purchases, shows ticket reservations, trips, etc. 🌴
Vending Machines card: refreshments in the cafeteria.☕️
If you are passionate about challenges, and you think you fit in the described profile, do not hesitate to sign up for the offer. Take the jump! We are waiting you!
#Ferrovial #Spain #algoderesponsabilidad
Technical LeadMadrid, Spain Full time Applications & Technology Posted on 21 March, 2023
IT Control Project ManagerMadrid, Spain Full time Applications & Technology Posted on 16 March, 2023
IT Control AnalystMadrid, Spain Full time Applications & Technology Posted on 9 March, 2023
IT Control Proyect ManagerMadrid, Spain Full time Applications & Technology Posted on 16 March, 2023
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch