M&A Project Director, US
JR02771 - JOB_POSTING-3-1853
Posted on 16 May, 2023
Austin, Texas (United States of America)
Energy Infrastructure and Mobility was created with the objective of promoting the transition to a sustainable, clean and state-of-the-art economy. We provide innovative solutions for the promotion, construction and operation of renewable energy generation and transmission infrastructure, sustainable mobility and circular economy.
In the area of energy infrastructure, we promote and build projects focused on the development of renewable electricity generation, storage and transmission infrastructures.
In the area of mobility, we are committed to the development of electric, shared, connected and autonomous urban mobility projects.
Your mission will be to manage the implementation of the energy business growth strategy of the business unit, through the identification, coordination and execution of M&A operations in the US market.
- Lead and coordinate bidding operations for the acquisition of energy projects.
- Manage the execution of the transactions in case of being awarded.
- Negotiate the purchase contract together with the legal department.
- Serve as a point of contact for Ferrovial's financing department, supporting and coordinating the due diligence phase.
- Monitor and supervise compliance with contract conditions until its closure.
- Facilitate the flow of information between the finance, analysis, development, legal and technical office teams during the execution of the transaction.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics or Engineering (with subsequent training in the area of finance) and with high knowledge of project finance.
- Valuable Master in Finance or MBA.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in the described responsibilities.
- Essential to have experience in M&A operations in the infrastructure sector with complex financing structures.
- Native or very high level of English is required. Valuable to have some level of Spanish.
- Availability to travel.
- Analytical capacity to base decision making
- Problem solving and strategic planning capacity
- Effective communication with clients, other departments and stakeholders
- High level of autonomy and proactivity in the continuous search for improvements and proposal of solutions.
- Ability to make decisions with great agility and in a context of limited information
- Flexibility and capacity to react under pressure
- Ability to work in teams
#Ferrovial #United States of America #director
Project Development ManagerAustin, Texas (United States of America) Full time Business Development Posted on 17 May, 2023
Business Development Sr. ManagerThe Woodlands, TX, Texas (United States of America) Full time Business Development Posted on 13 March, 2023
Project CoordinatorAustin, Texas (United States of America) Full time Business Development Posted on 14 December, 2022
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch