Project Asset and Information Manager
Posted on 7 November, 2022
London, United Kingdom
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 304 miles of tunnels, 11,930 miles of roads (including 2,485 miles of highways), 2920 miles of railroad lines (including 434 miles of high-speed railroads) and 16,994 miles of road maintenance and repair.
Project Asset and Information Manager
Reports To: Handover Manager
Location: Silvertown Tunnel Project, Greenwich
The Silvertown Tunnel project was awarded to the consortium Riverlinx CJV (Ferrovial Construction, BAM and SK) at the end of May 2019. This complex 5-year project will construct a twin-bore road tunnel under the Thames in east London which will link Silvertown to the Greenwich Peninsula. The Silvertown Tunnel aims to prepare for London’s future population growth and relieve the congestion and poor air quality around the 122-year-old Blackwall tunnel. It is the UK’s first road tunnel to have dedicated bus lanes, buses are all expected to be zero emission vehicles and will support the increasing demand for bus transport across Greenwich, Newham and Tower Hamlets.
The Silvertown Tunnel (STT) Project involves the construction of a twin-bore road tunnel with a Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM), providing a new connection between the A102 Blackwall Tunnel Approach on Greenwich Peninsula and the Tidal Basin Roundabout junction on the A1020 Lower Lea Crossing/ Silvertown Way.
ITS Engineer is required to be part and provide a support on site to the MEP team, as described on the job description below.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to the safety and health framework, policies and management system requirements and expectations.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of SHE hazards and associated risks and demonstrate a commitment to eliminate or minimise those risks. Understand and effectively undertake SHE accountabilities.
- Development, configuration and implementation of Project asset management systems i.e. Maximo.
- Develop asset management process (include ADD , AD4..etc) and collate all the asset information from the project team and subcontractors.
- Liaise with project stakeholders i.e. BIM Team, Handover Manager, Operators and TFL for asset management requirements.
- Lead and develop a strategic roadmap for Project Asset Management (PAM) activities addressing the full lifecycle of facility assets, Spares Identification, and handover.
- Responsible for developing and maintain the entire PAM program in line with the handover program
- identification and oversight of strategic priorities, continuous improvement
- development, standardization, and implementation of processes, tooling and training.
- The development, design, and proposed solutions for all associated systems integration work with cross functional teams. Be the strategic decision maker for inputs of new asset tooling features
- Identify, develop, design, and propose solutions for the integration of all associated systems
- Responsible for managing PAM strategic improvements for including training
- Proactively monitor, manage, and report on execution of deliverables.
- Lead all project management activities for PAM, including project plans and estimates, scoping, and requirements through initiation to implementation and deployment.
- Handover of Project asset management systems i.e., Maximo to client fully configured
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements and all relevant Company and Joint Venture policies and processes.
- Review and maintain the accuracy of the records, editing where necessary to ensure they are up to date
- To liaise with and distribute project related information with all levels of the project team and potentially external parties
Skills and Competence:
- Previous experience on asset management experience leading and building asset management practices, PAM projects both large (global) and small (single site) with the proven experience to finalize business requirements to a PAM solution
- Experience working in major infrastructure and building projects
- Proficient in developing training, documentation and change management processes.
- Experience structuring and leading large initiatives focused on operational excellence, continuous improvement, and functional requirements definition.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to implement PAM processes and tooling in an infrastructure project
- Experience collaborating with multiple cross functional teams in operations and work closely with field teams on the definition and execution of project asset management solutions.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.
Ferrovial embraces diversity and inclusion, and we see the value in providing equal opportunities to all employees. We are committed to building an inclusive team from a variety of different backgrounds, perspectives and skills so we encourage candidates from underrepresented groups to apply.
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.#Ferrovial #United Kingdom #associate
Site EngineerMiddlesex, United Kingdom Full time Production Posted on 16 November, 2022
Sub AgentMiddlesex, United Kingdom Full time Production Posted on 15 November, 2022
Traffic Safety Control OfficerLondon, United Kingdom Full time Production Posted on 14 October, 2022
Senior Quantity SurveyorLondon, United Kingdom Full time Production Posted on 11 November, 2022
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch