JR02321 - JOB_POSTING-3-1363
Posted on 22 March, 2023
San Antonio, Texas (United States of America)
Alamo NEX Construction, LLC is a part of the Ferrovial Group in Texas. In 2021, the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) selected Alamo NEX Construction, LLC, a joint venture between Ferrovial Construction Texas, LLC and DBW, LLC (both Ferrovial Group subsidiaries), to complete the Interstate 35 (I-35) NEX Central Project. This project is a $1.5 billion Texas Design-Build (DB) project through the cities of San Antonio, Live Oak, Selma, and Schertz that will consist of non-tolled improvements along I-35, I-140, and Loop 1604. The proposed improvements will include the addition of elevated managed lanes to I-35, addition of 4 connector bridges at the I-35/I-410 North interchange, addition of 4 connector bridges at the I-35/Loop 1604 interchange, and widening of Loop 1604 in Bexar and Guadalupe Counties.
Job Description: Survey Assistant
Schedule Open Availability
The position of Survey Assistant will perform manual labor duties related to the survey of the project.
- Receive and unload materials.
- Set up, adjust, and operate surveying equipment, including electronic total station, data collector, and GPS equipment, in order to measure distances, elevations, and angles.
- Prepare field notes and drawings.
- Perform field surveying for roadway, bridges, and flood control projects, including installing surveying construction stakes, tying out existing intersection ties, and locating or establishing vertical and horizontal control, right of way, monuments, corners, boundaries, and property lines.
- Support and work with Survey Party Chiefs to carryout survey related tasks.
- Any other reasonable request deemed necessary by management.
- Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Extensive physical activity performing strenuous daily activities of a primarily productive/technical nature.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, works with the fingers, and perceives attributes of objects and materials.
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Alamo NEX Construction, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Alamo NEX Construction, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
#ferrovialconstruction #United States of America #notapplicable
Maintenance Technician - BC CintraDallas, Texas (United States of America) Full time Production Posted on 23 May, 2023
Low Voltage Project ManagerNew York, NY, New York (United States of America) Full time Production Posted on 22 May, 2023
O&M EngineerDallas, Texas (United States of America) Full time Production Posted on 22 May, 2023
Heavy Civil Field EngineerFayetteville, NC (inactive), North Carolina (United States of America) Full time Production Posted on 18 May, 2023
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch