JR02412 - JOB_POSTING-3-1937
Posted on 25 May, 2023
Austin, Texas (United States of America)
Talent & Engagement
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 304 miles of tunnels, 11,930 miles of roads (including 2,485 miles of highways), 2920 miles of railroad lines (including 434 miles of high-speed railroads) and 16,994 miles of road maintenance and repair.
Ferrovial is one of the world’s leading infrastructure operators and municipal services companies, committed to developing sustainable solutions. Beyond that, employees become our critical asset for our business continuity and success
Our Construction Division in USA is looking for a Talent Manager, who will report to Ferrovial Construction US HR Director. This role has accountability to ensure that Ferrovial attracts and identifies the best professionals in the market, and also develop and engage them.
We are looking to hire a strong HR leader with experience in infrastructure industries or similar, to drive the Talent strategy and create a Talent transformation journey in the company to create a tangible impact on business and employee experiences.
With this global role, you will be:
Developing and implementing Talent strategy for the US Market aligned with the overall strategy, leading Talent Management & Engagement, Talent Attraction, Learning & Development and Culture feedback projects
- Define and implement Ferrovial’s employer branding, attraction, recruitment, and mobility strategy
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts for workforce planning, developing talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Manage People Cycle : Onboarding, Talent review, Engagement, Promotions, Voluntary resignations.
- Designing, creating, executing and continuous improvement of learning strategies and programs ensuring strategic alignment with business goals.
- Identifying and evaluating individual and organizational development needs by proactively interfacing with key stakeholders across the business.
- Managing the Annual Talent Review process and all the performance evaluations associated
- Design and implement actions plan to develop Key talent profiles.
- Implementing various learning methods (e.g. blended / online training).
- Develop and implement D&I strategies and actions
- Support future and current business needs through the development, engagement, and motivation plan
What it takes to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field
- 5 years of similar experience, with background in engineering industry setting desired
- At least two years of leadership experience
- Experience creating training and innovative content in a learning management system
- Knowledge of strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership techniques, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Confident and outgoing profile
- Strong influencing skills
- Flexibility in effectively handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational, time management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to assimilate information effectively and formulate solutions
Previous experience of working in the civil engineering or construction industry is advantageous.
Join the team!
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with a Construction Leader company, we’re looking for you!
#ferrovialconstruction #United States of America #midseniorlevel
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch