SRI and Sustainability Indexes
We are included in some of the world’s most prestigious sustainability indexes, including the DJSI (Dow Jones Sustainability Index), MSCI, FTSE4Good and CDP (Carbon Disclosure Project). Additionally, providing transparency in response to the demands of Socially Responsible Investors (SRI) is one of our main priorities.
Socially Responsible Investment
We maintain solid relationships with leading stakeholders, i.e. those parties that are or may be affected by the main environmental and social risks of our company’s activities worldwide, those with regulatory influence, and those with authority in developing new business opportunities.
We also consider relationships with analysts and investors specialized in SRI to be very important given their role in the ethical, social and environmental aspects of investment decisions.
- Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI): We have been included for the twentieth consecutive year, in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index and Dow Jones Sustainability Europe Index. This index is drawn up by S&P Global.
- FTSE4Good: In the most recent update to the FTSE4Good Global Index, we were included for eighteenth year in a row.
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP): Highest rating “A” for the commitment in the fight against climate change and “A-” at CDP Water.
- STOXX Global ESG: We have renewed our presence in this index for the seventh consecutive year. The index is made up of the leading sustainability companies worldwide in terms of environmental, social and governance criteria.
- MSCI Global Sustainability Index: We have obtained “A” grade. The MSCI Research department rewards those investments that meet sustainable criteria.
- Sustainalytics: rating of 25.8 points in the ESG Risk Rating and 77 points in the ESG Rating.
- Vigeo: We are part of the Euronext-Vigeo Eurozone 120 and Europe 120 sustainability indexes.
- ISS ESG: We have been qualified with the Prime category, a distinction granted to companies with an above-average performance in ESG matters in the sector.
- GRESB: We have a score of 87 points out of 100. In addition, we are part of the GLIO / GRESB ESG Index.
We have been a part of that 10% since the 2002 edition of the Dow Jones Sustainability Index.