JR03353 - JOB_POSTING-3-2206
Publicado el 19 de junio, 2023
San Antonio, Texas (Estados Unidos)
Contabilidad y Reporting
Alamo NEX Construction, LLC is a part of the Ferrovial Group in Texas. In 2021, the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) selected Alamo NEX Construction, LLC, a joint venture between Ferrovial Construction Texas, LLC and DBW, LLC (both Ferrovial Group subsidiaries), to complete the Interstate 35 (I-35) NEX Central Project. This project is a $1.5 billion Texas Design-Build (DB) project through the cities of San Antonio, Live Oak, Selma, and Schertz that will consist of non-tolled improvements along I-35, I-140, and Loop 1604. The proposed improvements will include the addition of elevated managed lanes to I-35, addition of 4 connector bridges at the I-35/I-410 North interchange, addition of 4 connector bridges at the I-35/Loop 1604 interchange, and widening of Loop 1604 in Bexar and Guadalupe Counties.
Job Description: Accounting Specialist
Pay Range Commensurate with Industry Experience
Schedule Typically Monday through Friday and additional days as needed
Position Summary: The position of Accountant Specialist will follow company accounting processes to perform general accounting duties. Responsibilities may include any task related to accounts receivable, accounts payable, month’s end process, ticket collection, invoice reconciliation, data entry, payroll, or other administrative accounting duties.
- Collect/receive invoices, tickets, receipts, and other documentation.
- Review, reconcile, and enter items received into accounting system.
- Prepare reports at various intervals and frequencies showing departmental, project, or company accounting metrics.
- Communicate with vendors, suppliers, subcontractors, and other entities to provide information and answer questions related to accounting activities.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school required; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 to 5 years of similar experience of progressive responsibility required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Exposure to accounting software(s).
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Alamo NEX Construction, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Alamo NEX Construction, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Webber- Jr. Operations AccountantHouston, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Contabilidad y Reporting Publicado el 16 de agosto, 2023
Accounting AdministratorSan Antonio, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Contabilidad y Reporting Publicado el 8 de junio, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo