Apprentice Health, Safety & Environment Administrator
Publicado el 23 de febrero, 2023
Middlesex, Reino Unido
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 304 miles of tunnels, 11,930 miles of roads (including 2,485 miles of highways), 2920 miles of railroad lines (including 434 miles of high-speed railroads) and 16,994 miles of road maintenance and repair.
Apprentice Health, Safety & Environment Administrator
Ferrovial Construction is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group. It is the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees, and a presence across 15 countries with over 60 years’ experience. We are a Spanish multinational company operating in 4 divisions; Airports, Highways, Construction and Building subsidiaries. Ferrovial are committed to developing sustainable and innovative solutions, with the aim to create value for society, and for clients, investors and employees. Ferrovial Construction Ltd UK (FAUK) have 6 major Infrastructure projects across the UK; HS2, Silvertown (STT), Heathrow (Q6), Thames Tideway (TTT), Northern Line Extension (NLE) and Farringdon.
About Heathrow Airport and Q6
Ferrovial Construction has a 25% stake in Heathrow and we have invested more than 12 billion pounds into the airport. We have completed various projects for Heathrow since 2006 including the delivery of Terminal 5, the construction and delivery of Terminal 2, and the construction of the world’s largest integrated baggage system. The scope of work for Q6 includes upgrading and reconfiguring aircraft stands and taxiways, concrete and asphalt surfacing, road rehabilitation, demolition works, diaphragm walls, major excavation & structural works or M&E packages.
In 2019, Q6 received the ‘Employer of the Year’ award from Heathrow Airport because its Apprenticeship Scheme. The scheme offers countless opportunities across the construction industry and all apprentices are fully supported by a dedicated Apprenticeship Programme Manager to help integrate apprentices into the team and ensure they are developing within their roles.
Ferrovial Construction is looking for an Apprentice to work in the Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Team in Heathrow’s Q6 projects. You will report to the HSE Manager and support the Q6 Training Coordinator on HSE training. The job role is connected to the Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship and full training will be provided.
Key Responsibilities: Provide quality HSE administration and training services across all Q6 projects in a timely manner.
- Assist the Head Office and Q6 Training Coordinators in order to coordinate various internal and external HSE training courses
- Assist in maintaining and updating all Q6 employee HSE training records
- Assist in booking employees on to training courses and issuing certificates in a timely manner
- Assist in administering the training to support the in-house trainer on an ad-hoc basis e.g. photocopying and collating material
- Sourcing relevant training and forwarding details on to the relevant manager
- Complete all filing requirements on a weekly basis
- Collating project HSE records, such as inspections and toolbox talks and uploading onto 4P
- Collating and uploading data and records, such as LIFE cards, inspections and audits onto the Alcumus/Cority system
- Attending internal meetings and taking minutes
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders, including auditors
- Support internal and external work relationships
- Capture, update and report to the Line Manager on all tasks
- Carry out ad-hoc admin tasks for the HSE team
Skills and Competence:
- Motivated to learn and add value to the team, the role and the apprenticeship programme
- Inquisitive mind, seeking for new improved ways of working
- Enjoys working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Analytical and critical thinker
- Excellent record keeping
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills verbal and written
- Administration experience desirable but not essential
- Proactive approach to working and learning
- Commercial awareness
- Familiar with all Microsoft packages, especially Excel
- Aspiring to grow within the Ferrovial Apprenticeship programme by progressing on to higher levels
- Build and maintain positive relationships within the team and across Ferrovial
- Ability to influence and challenge when necessary
- Ability to actively listen and understands development needs in relation to Health, Safety & Environmental issues
5 GCSEs grade 4-9, including Maths and English
A Levels or BTEC Level 3
Business Administration Level 3
Duration: 2-year Apprenticeship Programme
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Progression: Level 3 Business Administration
Hours: 40.5 per week Monday to Friday 9:00am – 18:00 with 30 minutes unpaid lunchbreak.
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.#Ferrovial #United Kingdom #internship
Team AssistantLondres, Reino Unido Tiempo Completo Soporte Publicado el 30 de noviembre, 2022
EKFB Civil Engineer Graduate - Brackley, Buckingham, BicesterBuckinghamshire, Reino Unido Tiempo Completo Soporte Publicado el 12 de octubre, 2022
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo