Business Development Sr. Manager
Publicado el 13 de marzo, 2023
Texas, Estados Unidos
Desarrollo de Negocio
Energy Infrastructure and Mobility was created with the objective of promoting the transition to a sustainable, clean and state-of-the-art economy. We provide innovative solutions for the promotion, construction and operation of renewable energy generation and transmission infrastructure, sustainable mobility and circular economy.
In the area of energy infrastructure, we promote and build projects focused on the development of renewable electricity generation, storage and transmission infrastructures.
In the area of mobility, we are committed to the development of electric, shared, connected and autonomous urban mobility projects.
Reporting to the Head of Energy Development, the Business Development Sr. Manager is responsible for the origination and development of renewable energy projects (onshore & offshore wind, solar PV, BESS, etc) within the US, both greenfield and M&A opportunities.
- Identify optimal locations to originate, develop and build renewable energy projects.
- Negotiate and secure, directly or with consultants, rights over project land, keeping good relationship with landowners.
- Work with development team to identify locations to files interconnection applications based on access to land, proximity to utility or C&I resource injection points,
- Manage with consultants, advisors and engineers the project design targeting to minimize environmental & social impact, completion schedules and costs whilst maintaining technical requirements.
- Find and implement solutions to ensure the feasibility of projects from the investment and financing point of view, including the definition of the sales model for energy, RECs, capacity or other attributes.
- Establish commercial and/or strategic relationships with potential clients, partners or collaborators in each market and identify M&A opportunities.
- Experience negotiating and implementing various types of commercial agreements, tax equity finance structures, and asset sales
- Contracting and management of services providers, consultants and advisors supporting the development activities.
- Maintain relationships with local, regional and national administrations (public and private), DNO/TSO/ISO and other entities/agencies for the expedited processing of permits, licenses and authorizations.
- Interacts and support construction and businesses areas, being the main point of competence for its area of knowledge.
- Engineering degree or other relevant degree is preferred. Experience will be considered in-lieu of engineering degree.
- Proven track record and experience in a similar role in the US for more than 8 years.
- Candidates with experience of working directly for renewable energy industry preferred.
- Access to and knowledge of potential developers in the US looking to sell or co-develop projects.
- Good understanding of interconnection and transmission process and agreements.
- Available to travel as per projects/opportunities needs.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills, strategic vision, push to make things happen and appetite to succeed and commercially astute.
- Proactive, autonomous, flexible and being able to prioritize. Anticipation capacity, problem solver and solution provider.
#Ferrovial #United States of America #midseniorlevel
Project CoordinatorTexas, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Desarrollo de Negocio Publicado el 14 de diciembre, 2022
Assistant Project ManagerTexas, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Desarrollo de Negocio Publicado el 11 de diciembre, 2022
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo