CAD and ProjectWise System Administrator
Publicado el 9 de enero, 2023
Texas, Estados Unidos
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 304 miles of tunnels, 11,930 miles of roads (including 2,485 miles of highways), 2920 miles of railroad lines (including 434 miles of high-speed railroads) and 16,994 miles of road maintenance and repair.
Qualified CAD Technician for performing drafting work and be the project’s Projectwise Administrator.
- Prepares layouts, drawings, and designs from detailed sketches and/or drawings made by technicians, designers or technical professional, converting paper documents into digital files.
- Administers and maintains the CAD Management Plan including modifications of workspaces, preference files, plot drivers, etc. if needed
- Performs advanced design visualization exhibits from multiple 3d design models.
- Develops processes and techniques for rapid 3D visualization of design concepts
- Develops graphic exhibits as needed for meetings with TxDOT and other stakeholders.
- Calculates quantities if needed.
- Reviews work provided by others for drafting errors
- Projectwise Administrator duties including among others, granting and revoking access, modification of folder structure to meet operational goals, Projectwise technical support in for internal and external consultants, etc
- Manage consultants and ensuring work is completed on time and up to standard of quality
- Training personnel in Projectwise and other Bentley products as needed.
- Close coordination with Document Controller Mangers.
- Associated Degree in engineering technology or similar
- At least five years’ experience with Bentley Microstation and Power Geopak, software for plan production.
- OpenRoads Designer experience preferred.
- Experience in ProjectWise required.
- Individual shall be proficient in manipulating drawings, plotting, using reference files and utilizing surveying files (ortho photos, DTM, etc.)
- Advanced and specialized drafting
- Reviewing and revising documents to include engineering notes, specifications, standards and procedures in drafting plans and in preparation of plans, specifications and estimates
- Technical training in drafting may be substituted for experience on a year per year basis
Note: The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
#ferrovialconstruction #United States of America #entrylevel
Structural/Bridge Design EngineerGeorgia, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Oficina Técnica Publicado el 13 de enero, 2023
Roadway Senior Engineer of RecordTexas, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Oficina Técnica Publicado el 1 de diciembre, 2022
Roadway Design Engineer in TrainingTexas, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Oficina Técnica Publicado el 1 de diciembre, 2022
Interface ManagerNueva York, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Oficina Técnica Publicado el 16 de noviembre, 2022
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo