CAD Designer (Drafter) - Ontario Line South
Publicado el 24 de febrero, 2023
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 490 km of tunnels, 19,200 km of roads (including 4,000 km of highways), 4,700 km of railroad lines (including 700 km of high-speed railroads) and 27,350 km of road maintenance and repair.
Ontario Line South
Ferrovial Construction Canada Inc. and VINCI Construction Grands Projects are to design, build and finance the Ontario Line Southern Civil, Stations and Tunnel (South Civil) package.
Working together as Ontario Transit Group we are currently mobilizing our design and construction crews, with major works to commence in 2023. The South Civil contract is anticipated to be completed in 2030.
The project will strengthen Ontario’s economy by supporting an estimated 1,500 jobs at the peak of construction.
What is the project?
- A six-kilometer tunnel and associated tunnelling works from Exhibition to Don Yard portal (west of the Don River)
- One above-ground station to be integrated with the existing GO Transit Exhibition Station
- Two underground stations to be integrated with the existing TTC Osgoode and Queen subway stations
- Four new underground stations (King/Bathurst, Queen/Spadina, Moss Park, Corktown)
The benefits to Ontario!
Faster, more frequent and reliable access to rapid transit with more than 227,500 people will live within a 10-minute walk of an Ontario Line station
- Improve the quality of life for commuters by reducing daily travel time
- Reduce crowding on the existing Line 1 (Yonge-University) subway
- Up to 57,000 more jobs accessible by transit (in 45 minutes or less) for Toronto residents
- Economic and community growth along the future transit line and thousands of job opportunities annually during construction
- Reduction in traffic congestion, greenhouse gases and fuel consumption by providing an alternative transportation option
CAD Designer (Drafter) – Are you the perfect fit?
This position is responsible for preparing methods drawings for a major construction site (Ontario Metro Line South with 6 underground stations, 1 station at grate, 2 TBM for 2*5,8km, cavity excavation) which includes but not limited to:
What you will undertake:
- Excavation sequence with secant piles, soldier piles, tension piles, rock anchors, struts and walers
- Site installation drawings with logistics and liftings operations
- Civil works, TBM and traditional underground excavation sequences and interfaces,
- Preparation of drawings/inputs for civil works designer: sequence of casting, reinforcement design basis
- Support for permit request
- Utilities, traffic, dewatering drawings
- Temporary works drawings with formwork
What do we ask for?
- 2 years of experience preference given to those with a background in construction industry
- Team spirit and communication oriented
- Rigor, ability to learn constantly
- Problem solving skills
- AutoCad, Revit
#ferrovialconstruction #Canada #associate
Drainage Design Engineer - Ontario Line SouthOntario, Canadá Tiempo Completo Oficina Técnica Publicado el 27 de marzo, 2023
Mechanical Plumbing Engineer - Ontario Line SouthOntario, Canadá Tiempo Completo Oficina Técnica Publicado el 10 de marzo, 2023
Assistant Design Manager - Ontario Line SouthOntario, Canadá Tiempo Completo Oficina Técnica Publicado el 10 de marzo, 2023
Electrical Design Engineer - Ontario Line SouthOntario, Canadá Tiempo Completo Oficina Técnica Publicado el 10 de marzo, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo