Publicado el 15 de marzo, 2023
Texas, Estados Unidos
Alamo NEX Construction, LLC is a part of the Ferrovial Group in Texas. In 2021, the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) selected Alamo NEX Construction, LLC, a joint venture between Ferrovial Construction Texas, LLC and DBW, LLC (both Ferrovial Group subsidiaries), to complete the Interstate 35 (I-35) NEX Central Project. This project is a $1.5 billion Texas Design-Build (DB) project through the cities of San Antonio, Live Oak, Selma, and Schertz that will consist of non-tolled improvements along I-35, I-140, and Loop 1604. The proposed improvements will include the addition of elevated managed lanes to I-35, addition of 4 connector bridges at the I-35/I-410 North interchange, addition of 4 connector bridges at the I-35/Loop 1604 interchange, and widening of Loop 1604 in Bexar and Guadalupe Counties.
The position of Carpenter will build and construct bridge structures by constructing forms for concrete.
• Prepare the layout of construction
• Estimate height, width, length, and other proportions for construction
• Work with blueprints or instructions from supervisors
• Build wood and metal forms for the casting of concrete structures
• Erect and wreck of all forms, guardrails, and temporary supports
• Set and tie steel rebar
• Pour and finish concrete
• Load and unload materials
• Use power tools such as saws, concrete vibrators, and air chisels • Shovel dirt, gravel, and concrete
• Clean up around the job site
• Work in a safe and productive manner
• Assist in the general operation of the job site Minimum Qualifications:
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience of progressive responsibility on similar construction projects.
• Experience on large highway, bridge/structures, paving, and/or utility relocation projects as a contractor.
The above listed duties require periods of standing, walking, climbing, stooping and bending. As well as periodic lifting of 10 to 50 pounds. Weekend and night work may be required from time to time. In addition, duties may require working from heights such as bridge beams or bridge caps.
#ferrovialconstruction #United States of America #notapplicable
Operations EngineerVirginia, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 23 de marzo, 2023
Foreman-2Texas, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de marzo, 2023
ForemanTexas, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de marzo, 2023
Construction WorkerTexas, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de marzo, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo