Construction Business Development Manager- East
JR02980 - JOB_POSTING-3-2160
Publicado el 14 de junio, 2023
Atlanta, GA, Georgia (Estados Unidos)
Desarrollo de Negocio
Ferrovial Construction US Corp. is a part of the Ferrovial Group and headquartered in Austin, Texas. In 2005, the Ferrovial Group established its construction operations in the United States with the creation of a this wholly owned subsidiary. Since then, the Ferrovial Group has established or acquired other construction subsidiaries. Ferrovial Construction US Corp. has overall business management responsibilities over the activities in the United States and, through its United States subsidiaries, is currently working on several heavy civil engineering projects in the United States.
This individual will be a key player in the company’s strategic development in the alternative delivery market. In this position, the candidate is expected to leverage expertise to analyze the market, complement the company’s network, identify reasonable business opportunities, develop teaming arrangements, support the pre-qualification and bid proposals, and create all necessary analytical reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage strategically important relationships that foster the business development activity with industry stakeholders and potential partners.
- Build influential partnering relationships with both public and private clients, anticipate future opportunities, fully understand clients’ goals, objectives, and business needs, and develop clients’ trust in the company.
- Create alliances with potential partners, designers and other members for specific opportunities
- Participate in producing written proposals and assures compliance with all final proposal requirements.
- Use market tools and create reports for specific market analysis.
- Attend formal meetings with partners, clients and public sponsors.
- Create, review, and negotiate contract language with clients and partners
Desired Skills and Experience
- Overall experience in the alternative delivery industry.
- Experience with business development activities in construction or engineering companies preferably on the East Coast.
- Experience in the preparation of RFQ and RFP documents for alternative delivery projects.
- Candidate must have effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a flexible team player, able to effectively carry out assigned duties in varying and multicultural work environments,
- The successful candidate should have a network of contacts and possess a strong knowledge of the industry
Additional valuable requirements:
- Civil Engineering or Construction Management degree
- Experience in various types of construction such as heavy civil, industrial, energy, etc.
M&A Project Director, USAustin, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Desarrollo de Negocio Publicado el 19 de septiembre, 2023
Business Development Project ManagerAustin, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Desarrollo de Negocio Publicado el 10 de julio, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo