Contract and vendor manager
Publicado el 3 de noviembre, 2022
Aplicaciones y Tecnología
Ferrovial es uno de los principales operadores globales de infraestructuras de transporte y mantenemos un firme compromiso con el desarrollo de soluciones sostenibles. Tenemos presencia en 6 mercados principales; cotizamos en el IBEX 35 y formamos parte de prestigiosos índices de sostenibilidad como el Dow Jones Sustainability Index y FTSE4Good. Corporación tiene como misión principal diseñar la estrategia de la Compañía, estableciendo las políticas, directrices y guías de actuación globales asociadas a los distintos ámbitos funcionales de la Organización (Finanzas, Recursos Humanos, Asesoría Jurídica, Sistemas de Información, etc.), que posteriormente son desarrolladas y adaptadas a las particularidades de cada Área de Negocio. De igual manera, desarrolla una función de prestación de servicios corporativos a las distintas Compañías del Grupo, a la vez que consolida su información.
The Contract and Vendor Manager will join IT & Innovation Procurement and Vendor Management team, with a key objective of maximizing the value from contracts and vendor relationships, acting as the single point of contact to coordinate legal issues related to contracts, and being responsible to develop contract and vendor management capabilities on the top of Procurement function to accelerate the execution of Ferrovial’s transformation.
He/She will be responsible for coordinating all the legal aspects related to contracts in the scope of DGSII, developing a vendor and contract management framework to proactively and e2e manage vendor relationships and continuously assess supplier base, as an input for vendor rationalization and optimization, and definition of the most adequate sourcing strategies aligned with Ferrovial objectives. He will also play a key role to identify and implement ways to optimize and transform procurement process, as an enabler to develop strategic capabilities.
- Contract Management:
- Single point of contact with Legal department for legal and contract aspects within DGSII perimeter.
- E2e contract management within DGSII perimeter:
- Identifying needs: type of contract, GDPR, security, etc.
- Preparation of contracts and adaptation to IT typologies.
- Coordination with GDPR, Security and Legal Department when required.
- Coordination and communication with supplier.
- Management of authorizations and special approvals.
- Support to T&Cs negotiation.
- Signature management (contracts, NDAs, …)
- Document management.
- Updating and maintenance of templates.
- Extended perimeter linked to new footprint and new strategic capabilities as part of procurement function:
- Management of carve-out/in related legal issues.
- Activity related to the management and relationship model with Cintra’s newco.
- Activity related to vendor management in the new perimeter, with focus on the US (i.e. JFK, Dalaman, 407 ETR, …)
- Support for the definition of a contracting model to collaborate with local vendors in an US -centric model.
- Legal activity (NDAs, MoU, …) related to strategic agreements (Microsoft, Salesforce, …) and deals mainly in the Innovation and Digital Hub areas.
- Planning and proactive management of the main contracts, with the aim of anticipate and minimize risks, identify opportunities and define the most adequate sourcing strategies.
- Continuous performance follow up and evolution of the main contracts, as an input for vendor management and sourcing strategy definition, and aiming to get the most value from contracts and mitigate and anticipate potential risks.
- Strategic Vendor Management:
- Definition and implementation of a vendor management framework (capabilities, performance, risks, economics)
- Vendor segmentation and characterization according to strategic relevance, and definition of sourcing strategies.
- Continuous and proactive assessment for supply base rationalization, working more closely with vendors and internal stakeholders to optimize costs and mitigate risks, and identifying and implement mechanisms to rationalize supply base.
- Continuous monitoring of market capabilities, identifying new opportunities and as an input for strategic vendor management and sourcing strategy.
- Procurement Transformation:
- Definition and follow up of key metrics for Procurement and Vendor Management.
- Continuous optimization and evolution of Procurement Process.
- Procurement Analytics: definition and follow up of procurement performance metrics, evolution of analytics capabilities and tools, alignment with Control and Portfolio.
- Other Activities:
- Support to funds requests.
- IP: management of IP and patents, negotiations with 3rd parties, etc.
- Education & Experience
- University degree.
- At least 10-years’ experience managing IT contracts and vendors in procurement and/or vendor management areas in large companies, with strong expertise in managing legal aspects.
- Technology sourcing depth knowledge including cloud, software and infrastructure concepts.
- Significant knowledge and experience in Supplier and Market analysis.
- Essential very high level / bilingual English.
- Very good handling of MS Office.
- Professional qualities & skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong negotiations skills with experience in leading and evaluating competitive bids and in drafting, redlining and negotiation of technology contracts.
- Strong stakeholder management skills; including making technical information simple, accessible and insightful for technology and non-technology decision makers.
- Strong influencing and decision making skills, showing clear leadership when it comes to driving out the definition of a problem and its solution.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at a strategic level
- Project and time management skills with an ability to set and maintain priorities in a multi-task environment
- Ability to smartly navigate organizations
- Capable of developing strong, long term relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Cultural awareness and experience of working in international teams.
- A mindset that thrives in ambiguity, can navigate the concrete and the abstract, and always constructively challenges the status quo.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
We would like you to get to know us better, and what it means to join our team. Joining Ferrovial means taking the leap to:
- Being part of a leading company in its sector, with a presence in 6 main markets.
- Work with the best professionals.
- A solid and innovative project.
- Professional development.
- The best work environment.
- The best benefits.
What can we offer you?
- Employment stability with a permanent contract since the beginning. 👍
- Individual development plan with technical and soft skills training. 📜
- International and cross Business Units Mobility. 🌎
- Restaurant card: 11€ for each full-time day. 🍽
- Work-life balance: flexible hours, shorter working days on Fridays, Christmas time, eastern and summer, company specially days-off, and purchase of vacations. 😊
- English classes: 2 hours a week during working hours. 📚
- Flexible Remuneration Plan: Medical insurance, Nursery Tickets, Vehicle rental, life and accident Insurance, stock bonus, collective savings insurance, transport card. 🚌
- Gympass Enrollment. 🏋🏼
- Employee’s Club: discounts to employees on item purchases, shows ticket reservations, trips, etc. 🌴
- Vending Machines card: refreshments in the cafeteria.☕️
- Healthy snacks.🍎
If you are passionate about challenges, and you think you fit in the described profile, do not hesitate to sign up for the offer. Take the jump! We are waiting you!
#Ferrovial #Spain #algoderesponsabilidad
Mobility Projects EngineerMadrid, España Tiempo Completo Aplicaciones y Tecnología Publicado el 4 de noviembre, 2022
OT Cybersecurity SpecialistMadrid, España Tiempo Completo Aplicaciones y Tecnología Publicado el 18 de octubre, 2022
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo