Coordinator, Access - Ontario Line South
Publicado el 22 de febrero, 2023
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 490 km of tunnels, 19,200 km of roads (including 4,000 km of highways), 4,700 km of railroad lines (including 700 km of high-speed railroads) and 27,350 km of road maintenance and repair.
Ontario Line South
Ferrovial Construction Canada Inc. and VINCI Construction Grands Projects are to design, build and finance the Ontario Line Southern Civil, Stations and Tunnel (South Civil) package.
Working together as Ontario Transit Group we are currently mobilizing our design and construction crews, with major works to commence in 2023. The South Civil contract is anticipated to be completed in 2030.
The project will strengthen Ontario’s economy by supporting an estimated 1,500 jobs at the peak of construction.
What is the project?
- A six-kilometer tunnel and associated tunnelling works from Exhibition to Don Yard portal (west of the Don River)
- One above-ground station to be integrated with the existing GO Transit Exhibition Station
- Two underground stations to be integrated with the existing TTC Osgoode and Queen subway stations
- Four new underground stations (King/Bathurst, Queen/Spadina, Moss Park, Corktown)
The benefits to Ontario!
Faster, more frequent and reliable access to rapid transit with more than 227,500 people will live within a 10-minute walk of an Ontario Line station
- Improve the quality of life for commuters by reducing daily travel time
- Reduce crowding on the existing Line 1 (Yonge-University) subway
- Up to 57,000 more jobs accessible by transit (in 45 minutes or less) for Toronto residents
- Economic and community growth along the future transit line and thousands of job opportunities annually during construction
- Reduction in traffic congestion, greenhouse gases and fuel consumption by providing an alternative transportation option
Access Coordinator – Are you the perfect fit?
The Access Coordinator for Ontario Transit Group will work within the Access, PLAA, Traffic and Land team to support ongoing project deliverables and assist in ensuring a smooth delivery of project tasks.
What you will undertake:
- Working with the Construction and Design team and making sure all the permits are issued in a timely manner while maintaining compliance with regulatory requirements
- Working closely with the Construction and Design team to apply for the permits and respond to their comments for our submission.
- Coordinating with City, Metrolinx, TTC, TRCA, CA etc. to ensure that permits are issued in a timely fashion and coordinate Site meetings with them if required.
- Managing the permitting process, including reviewing applications for completeness, conducting inspections, issuing permits, and enforcing permit conditions
- Conduct meetings with the stakeholders to review the permitting status.
- Coordinate site meetings with the City of Toronto prior to commencing a project; to present scope of work with an official from the City of Toronto, whom will advise as to the need for pay duty officers, various occupancy permits, working time restrictions etc.
- Work diligently to ensure all permits do not expire and request permit extensions when necessary
What do we ask for?
- Completion of post-secondary for Business Administration, Civil Engineering, or other related discipline
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in Construction Permitting
- Experience drafting in AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of City of Toronto traffic by-laws/regulations and Book 7
- Exceptional attention to detail with an ability to balance conflicting priorities and meet deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a professional appearance and demeanor
#ferrovialconstruction #Canada #midseniorlevel
Package Manager - Infra and Civil Works - Ontario Line SouthOntario, Canadá Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 15 de marzo, 2023
Traffic Control Supervisor - Ontario Line SouthOntario, Canadá Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 10 de marzo, 2023
Pre-construction Scheduler – Ontario Line South ProjectOntario, Canadá Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 10 de marzo, 2023
Stations Scheduler - Ontario Line SouthOntario, Canadá Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 10 de marzo, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo