Customer Service Lead
JR02516 - JOB_POSTING-3-1489
Publicado el 13 de abril, 2023
Manassas, VA, Virginia (Estados Unidos)
In 2016, the Commonwealth of Virginia selected a Cintra-led consortium to finance, design, build, operate and maintain the express lanes on Interstate 66 Outside the Beltway. The project will transform this critical Northern Virginia artery to relieve congestion, improve safety and provide more predictable travel times. The project corridor extends approximately 22 miles along Interstate 66 from the Capital Beltway (I-495) to Gainesville (US Route 29). Once completed, the project will include three toll-free general-purpose lanes in each direction and two express lanes in each direction with a state-of-the-art open-road electronic toll collection system. Expanded transit service, park-and-ride lots and interchange enhancements will further improve travel along I-66. The project will also connect several shared use paths to create more multimodal options. As an innovative and efficient public-private partnership, this project will be completed at a $2.5 billion net savings for the Commonwealth of Virginia.
What makes us different? Our people come first. We want every single employee to develop both professionally and personally. With a strong focus on growth potential, we look to our internal employees as potential candidates for both national and international opportunities. We aim to achieve greatness by promoting from within every chance we get. We work hard and play hard and strive every day for success and achievement. With a diverse group of professionals working in a fast-paced environment, we achieve milestones constantly. And if that weren’t enough, we also offer our employees highly competitive insurance benefits, Paid Time Off, and a matching 401(k) program.
Summary: The customer service lead will be tasked with multiple responsibilities including but not limited to handling customer interactions, processing check payments, case management, dispute resolution, exempt vehicle management, data validation, and return mail processing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Operational Activities:
- Utilize the Customer Relationship Management tool (CBO) to actively manage customer contacts, violation notices, and associated license plates.The customer service lead will use the CBO to create, review, and resolve cases, and to review account notes and payment-related information to help assist with the resolution of customer disputes and/or escalations.
- Utilize the Power BI application to research and understand the transaction and trip data received from the roadside to validate why vehicles receive their toll amount either by E-ZPass or by notice violation.
- Process payments received by mail to the corresponding notice, license plate, and/or contact
- Validate check payments processed match what the CBO shows as received check payments
- Review customer disputes (includes mail disputes, email disputes, E-ZPass disputes, and Cases created due to customer disputes)
- Research and resolve customer disputes by using established procedures and guidelines
- Provide proper expectations with customers on what information is needed to properly resolve their dispute
- Process payments that are attached to mailed disputes after a decision on the dispute has been made.
- Contact customers by phone, email, & mail to communicate the status of submitted disputes
- Track and close cases as information is provided and/or the period to resolve the case has ended
- Send toll corrections for adjustments that need to be made based on findings from customer disputes.
- Send E-ZPass corrections to E-ZPass for adjustments that need to be made based on findings from E-ZPass disputes.
- Track and report on the number of disputes coming in from different channels with insights on top disputes and adjustments made.
- Contact customers by phone, email, & mail to collect unpaid notices prior to being sent to collections.
- Assist the legal team in pulling CBO customer data to prepare court packages for summons and/or court hearings
- Assist customer service handling customer interactions via phone, chat, email, and in person Perform additional tasks as needed
- Provide a monthly report on the number of disputes received, dispute channels, types of disputes, and adjustments made based on dispute resolution. Recommend additional training or procedures to address trends seen while handling disputes
- Report issues observed with the system and customer accounts to management immediately
Qualifications: (Knowledge Skills & Abilities):
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to fulfill those duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification required
- Previous call center, customer service, and/or collections experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great active listening skills
- Exceptional rapport-building skills
- Patient/Empathetic Attitude
- Ability to adapt to change and flexibility to move from one task to another
- Must be able to multitask, problem solve and implement innovative processes within a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Moderate to advance troubleshooting skills
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) is a plus
- Must be able to demonstrate basic computer proficiency, especially in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other PC based programs
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus, as necessary to use Computer.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and sit.
#I66express #United States of America #notapplicable
Maintenance Technician - BC CintraDallas, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 23 de mayo, 2023
Low Voltage Project ManagerNew York, Nueva York (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de mayo, 2023
O&M EngineerDallas, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de mayo, 2023
Heavy Civil Field EngineerFayetteville, NC (inactivo/a), Carolina del Norte (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 18 de mayo, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo