JR03018 - JOB_POSTING-3-1959
Publicado el 25 de mayo, 2023
Atlanta, GA, Georgia (Estados Unidos)
North Perimeter Contractors, LLC is a U.S. subsidiary of the Ferrovial Group. In Georgia, North Perimeter Contractors, LLC is managing the design and construction of the I-285/SR 400 Project, which is a design-build (DB) project involving 10.5 miles of roadway. The project includes rebuilding the I-285/SR 400 Interchange as well as improvements to lI-285 west from Roswell Road in Fulton County to east of Ashford-Dunwoody Road in DeKalb County, and improvements to SR 400 from the Glenridge Connector to Spalding Drive. This $460 million project will improve ramp capacity at the interchanges by adding more traffic lanes and improve existing configuration deficiencies in both highways. The project will include building a collector-distributor with separation barriers and new flyover bridges which will widen and improve conditions of other existing bridges in the interchange area. The project is expected to save the average commuter 8 hours per year and to cut more than 20,000 hours a day in delays for all users of the interchange.
This position will be responsible for performing the following duties including but not limited to:
Outreach responsibilities include the following:
- Coordinate with the GDOT and develop the required diversity initiatives, trainings and events for the project
- Attend and/or organize outreach events including and involving the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and small business contractor community, organizations, and associations in the greater Atlanta area.
- Implement the DBE initiatives, trainings and events for the project
- Attend and/or organize outreach events and forums including and involving the industry contractor community, organizations, and associations such as the AGC and ACEC.
- Represent the project and company through training and speaking engagements about the project and our diversity efforts for the DBE and industry contractor community, organizations, and associations when requested
- Prepare reports as needed to document compliance with the GDOT DBE Program requirements, the DBE Performance Plan and the Job Training plan.
Diversity Compliance responsibilities include the following for the project:
- Manage the diversity program and its requirements on the project.
- Foster and ensure awareness of the project and project procurement opportunities in the diverse business community through extensive outreach to key diverse and industry contractor community, organizations, and associations
- Educate and provide training for the project Staff about the requirements and obligations of the project’s DBE requirements
- Monitor and report statistical data regarding the project’s DBE participation requirements for achieving the goal as required to GDOT
- Identify current DBE and potential DBE firms that can perform specific tasks for procurement opportunities based on the available scopes of work through working with all the departments especially procurement and operations/construction
- Assist potential subcontractors both diverse and non-diverse with certification issues and concerns which may arise throughout the project
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local guidelines, rules, and regulations through working with all the departments especially procurement and operations/construction.
- Develop, update, and follow the required diversity policies, guidelines, and procedures for the project
- Conduct desk audits, site visits and Commercially Useful Function (CUF) reviews for DBEs and other small business firms working on the project
- Review change orders and amendments to subcontractors with DBE participation to analyze effects on the current DBE participation
- Compile internal reports as needed about the diversity compliance for the project and FAUS overall as well as for the client and other stakeholders as requested
Workforce Diversity Development responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement the workforce diversity initiatives as outlined in the NPC Performance plan
- Work with other NPC team members such as Administration, Human Resources and the legal departments to monitor compliance with the overall corporate EEO and labor compliance requirements for the project
- Monitor compliance with Prevailing Wages and Certified Payroll internally and externally for all subcontractors working on the project through the LCP Tracker system
- Manage all required documentation for federal compliance EEO (Title VI) related to Workforce Diversity plans from subcontractors
- Compile internal reports for the project and FAUS overall as well as for the client and other stakeholders as needed about the civil rights requirements such as EEO and workforce diversity
- Manage the On the Job Training program. Monitor the required documentation for NPC and its subcontractors (regardless of tier) for the On the Job Training program as well as the Civil Rights and Workforce Diversity information is properly reported and submitted to GDOT as required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study
- Minimum of 5 (five) years of experience in the field of diversity and/or labor compliance, preferably in the field of transportation especially heavy civil construction
- Significant experience with diversity outreach and compliance strategies and activities to inform, engage and monitor the utilization of the local business and workforce community.
- Proficient in knowledge of governmental processes, procedures, and regulations for local, state and federal diversity and civil rights programs as it relates to transportation projects
- Working experience of current USDOT Disadvantaged Business Enterprises program and policy especially the program implemented by GDOT Equal Opportunity Office preferred.
- Highly skilled in the Microsoft Office Suite of Applications
- Knowledgeable about the guidelines and regulations of the Davis Bacon and On the Job Training program in accordance to the GDOT policy). Past experience of working with the On the Job Training program preferred.
- Working experience of current federal and local labor compliance requirements especially as it relates to subcontractor Prevailing Wages and Certified Payroll compliance preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, at all levels of the organization and with contractors with tact and diplomacy
North Perimeter Contractors, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
#Ferrovial #United States of America #midseniorlevel
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo