Electrical Project Manager
JR04037 - JOB_POSTING-3-2824
Publicado el 14 de agosto, 2023
New York, Nueva York (Estados Unidos)
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 304 miles of tunnels, 11,930 miles of roads (including 2,485 miles of highways), 2920 miles of railroad lines (including 434 miles of high-speed railroads) and 16,994 miles of road maintenance and repair.
1. Overall management responsibility for all aspects of Electrical construction project from conception through systems functioning/commissioning as intended.
2. Must ensure work is performed on budget, on schedule, in accordance with the contract documents, applicable standards and PANYNJ guidelines
3. Directly manage and coordinate with team members and varying dependent organizations to ensure successful on time completion of Electrical scope
4. Responsible for reviewing all pertinent project information including associated contracts, specifications, drawings, scope of work, estimates and preparing a project plan for review
5. Prepare reports for the customer/client and upper management regarding ongoing daily progress status of project at all times
6. Facilitate communication between the customer/client, D&B Contractor, the technical crews, vendors and affiliate subcontractors
7. Will work with Project Controls team on all job costing and schedule reporting
8. Help, support and provides expertise to other project team members
1. The prospective candidate must have at least a bachelor’s degree with five (5) years’ experience in planning and project management preferably in Electrical construction industry
2. At least 5 years of Project Management or Project Coordinator experience
3. Very structured and detail orientated individual with excellent prioritization skills while juggling between Client, Contractor and management
4. Strategic thinker and problem solver who has demonstrated a track record of delivering quality projects within budget and on time
5. Knowledge of NFPA, NEC, OSHA requirements and industry standards
1. PMP Certification preferred.
2. Design and Build Project’s experience
3. Airport projects experience.
4. PANYNJ’s projects experience
Salary range for this position is between $100k-$180k.
Maintenance Technician - BC CintraDallas, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 26 de septiembre, 2023
Roadway Maintenance TechnicianTexas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 26 de septiembre, 2023
Roadway Maintenance TechnicianDallas, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 26 de septiembre, 2023
Webber- Project Engineer- Heavy CivilSan Antonio, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 25 de septiembre, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo