JR03927 - JOB_POSTING-3-2770
Publicado el 8 de agosto, 2023
Heathrow, Middlesex (Reino Unido)
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 304 miles of tunnels, 11,930 miles of roads (including 2,485 miles of highways), 2920 miles of railroad lines (including 434 miles of high-speed railroads) and 16,994 miles of road maintenance and repair.
About Ferrovial Construction UK&I
Ferrovial Construction is the UK based engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group. It is the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees, and a presence across 15 countries with over 60 years’ experience. It is a Spanish multinational company operating through 4 divisions; Airports, Highways, Construction and Building subsidiaries. Ferrovial are committed to developing sustainable and innovative solutions, with the aim to create value for society, and for clients, investors and employees.
We design and construct some of the UK and Ireland’s most high-profile transport infrastructure projects. We have the strength and depth to deliver complex major projects in-house, drawing on international expertise and full asset lifecycle capability. We provide our clients with cost-effective, value-added solutions and design and build sustainable assets for people and places
Our 2019 turnover was £345m in the UK and globally £4.7bn. Our UK order book is currently £1.35bn and globally £11.4bn. We work in the UK for private and public sector customers on projects and frameworks valued from £50,000 to over £1bn.
We maximise potential through continuous professional development and create an equal, inclusive and diverse place to work to drive innovation.
At Ferrovial, we have five core values: Excellence, Innovation, Collaboration, Integrity and Respect. We are proud of our work and values which we live by to achieve our goals.
Whilst working on large complex projects, you will be encouraged to achieve your maximum, all the while having support and guidance. An ability to work well in a team is key to the delivery of our projects, so that effective communication skills are critical.
Ferrovial prioritises the mobility of its employees as a means of fostering talent. The company has set up a Global Mobility Portal, which operates as an internal job board where employees can find all openings worldwide. The company is keen for graduates to move overseas and gain experiences of different cultures and business ways and methodologies.
Ferrovial Construction is looking for Environmental Graduates to assist on a variety of major UK infrastructure projects. The Ferrovial 3-year graduate development programme is designed to develop personal, professional and technical skills through a blended approach. You will work under the supervision of Environmental Managers.
Key Responsibilities: Contribute to the achievement of Health and Safety in accordance with company policy and ensure Environmental standards on our projects are upheld.
- To assist in writing and reviewing environmental documentation including Environmental Management Plans & Inspection and Test Plans
- To support the development of briefing and communication strategies to ensure environmental plans and important information is understood and operated by all employees and subcontractors
- To assist in monitoring compliance of construction works on site and relevant documentation in accordance with Works Information, Ferrovial standards and relevant Technical Standards
- To assist in carrying out environmental and sustainability reports for the senior team
- To support the Project Environmental Manager with investigations and audits
- To advise on Environmental requirements and best practice, promoting a continuous improvement culture across the site team and Innovation
- To promote customer requirements throughout the business
- Adopting and promoting Ferrovial Construction UK Vision and Values.
- Taking ownership of the work assigned to you.
- Adhering to safe working practice regulations on-site and ensuring that all staff comply with the same.
- Support Ferrovial Construction Environmental and Sustainability policies and procedures
Skills and Competence
We are looking for graduates with:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact at a variety of levels
- Excellent written and oral English language
- Degree or Masters (All disciplines considered)
- Must have right to work in the UK by the start of employment
- Motivated to learn and add value to the team, the role and the Graduate programme
- Analytical thinker who enjoys problem solving
- A proven team player who can effectively work with others
- Enjoys working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Proactive approach to working and learning
- Commercial awareness and an understanding of the industry
- Familiar with all Microsoft packages
- Highly motivated
- Logical thinker with a willingness to learn
- Resilient and a flexible approach to working
- Results driven with strong communication skills
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
- Knowledge of environmental legislation
- Environmental experience
- CSCS Card
What we offer
On the Ferrovial Construction Graduate programme you will get:
- 3-year development programme in line with Ferrovial's framework
- Work with Contractors and Sub-contractors to develop effective partnerships
- Attend a variety of blended training to develop your technical, professional and behavioural skills
- You will start the process of becoming chartered with internal and external support
- You will either be given a project to work on or be assigned to a small “Package” to manage the environmental assurance requirements from start to finish
- Gain an understanding of Ferrovial Construction from a global perspective, with mobility opportunities
- And much more!
If you have graduated already, you will be able to start as soon as possible
If you graduate this year (2023) then you can start as soon as you have finished your formal exams.
Ferrovial Construction UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and as such treats applications equally and recruits purely based on skills and experience.
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.
Graduate Quality EngineerHeathrow, Middlesex (Reino Unido) Tiempo Completo Soporte Publicado el 11 de septiembre, 2023
Civil Engineer Graduate -2024London, Londres (Reino Unido) Tiempo Completo Soporte Publicado el 11 de septiembre, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo