JR02323 - JOB_POSTING-3-1364
Publicado el 22 de marzo, 2023
San Antonio, Texas (Estados Unidos)
Alamo NEX Construction, LLC is a part of the Ferrovial Group in Texas. In 2021, the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) selected Alamo NEX Construction, LLC, a joint venture between Ferrovial Construction Texas, LLC and DBW, LLC (both Ferrovial Group subsidiaries), to complete the Interstate 35 (I-35) NEX Central Project. This project is a $1.5 billion Texas Design-Build (DB) project through the cities of San Antonio, Live Oak, Selma, and Schertz that will consist of non-tolled improvements along I-35, I-140, and Loop 1604. The proposed improvements will include the addition of elevated managed lanes to I-35, addition of 4 connector bridges at the I-35/I-410 North interchange, addition of 4 connector bridges at the I-35/Loop 1604 interchange, and widening of Loop 1604 in Bexar and Guadalupe Counties.
Job Description: Excavator Operator
Schedule: Varying Schedules
Operates a crawler or rubber-tired machine mounted with an excavator bucket. Used for excavating ditches, structures and mass excavations, laying pipe and precast concrete structures, loading trucks and placing rock riprap. May also be equipped with various hydraulic attachments.
- Start engines, move throttles, switches, and levers, and depress pedals to operate machines.
- Signal truck driver to position truck to facilitate loading of dirt, rocks, and other materials.
- Take actions to avoid potential hazards and obstructions such as utility lines, other equipment, other workers, and falling objects.
- Perform maintenance work to equipment including oiling, greasing, and making necessary adjustments.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources.
- Perform daily pre inspection.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Gain the respect of others by being fair, honest, reliable, and hard working.
- Other unlisted duties will be assigned
- Five (5) or more years of heavy highway and civil construction as a Excavator Operator
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred but not required
- Ability to communicate in English via verbal and written communications
- Mathematical proficiency as it relates to basic geometry, algebra, and mathematics
- Move throughout a construction jobsite which includes minor obstacles including climbing ladders and inclines, operating heavy equipment, and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Heavy physical activity performing strenuous day activities of a primarily productive/technical nature
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with the fingers and perceives attributes of objects and materials
- Work outdoors with exposure to changing weather conditions such as rain, sun, snow, and wind
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Alamo NEX Construction, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Alamo NEX Construction, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
#ferrovialconstruction #United States of America #notapplicable
Maintenance Technician - BC CintraDallas, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 23 de mayo, 2023
Low Voltage Project ManagerNew York, Nueva York (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de mayo, 2023
O&M EngineerDallas, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de mayo, 2023
Heavy Civil Field EngineerFayetteville, NC (inactivo/a), Carolina del Norte (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 18 de mayo, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo