FCCS- Site Agent - Chipping Warden
JR01519 - JOB_POSTING-3-799
Publicado el 1 de febrero, 2023
Ferrovial Construction is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group. The company has presence in 6 main markets. It is a member of Spain’s blue-chip IBEX 35 index and is also included in prestigious sustainability indices such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index and FTSE4Good. We deliver value-driven, complex multi-disciplinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy. At Ferrovial we have five core values: Excellence, Innovation, Collaboration, integrity and Respect. We are proud of our work and values which we live by to achieve our goals. As one of the industry’s most diverse organisations, our people bring a strong blend of local talent, international expertise and perspectives from all backgrounds. This drives innovation and fresh thinking required to set new standards of excellence.
Location: Chipping Warden
About FC Civils Solutions
FC Civils Solutions is an engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group. It is the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees, and a presence across 15 countries with over 60 years’ experience. We are a Spanish multinational company operating in 4 divisions; Airports, Highways, Construction and Building subsidiaries. Ferrovial are committed to developing sustainable and innovative solutions, with the aim to create value for society, and for clients, investors and employees. Ferrovial Construction Ltd UK has 6 major Infrastructure projects across the UK; HS2, Silvertown (STT), Heathrow (Q6), Thames Tideway (TTT), Northern Line Extension (NLE) and Farringdon.
We will look to bring turnkey building & civil solutions, as well as a provision for general construction needs to our Group’s companies’ projects within the UK. These projects span from airfield works (taxiways, runways, stands), to civils (roads, demolition works, underground and above ground structures), and MEP packages (services tunnels, lifts, life safety systems, fuel/fire mains).
The Site Agent will be responsible for the management of the construction site in order to achieve required project delivery to the customers’ objectives, while maintaining standards of health and safety, quality, environmental impact and cost control.
They will deliver multiple on-going projects, to the specified quality, the required programme and to the maximum commercial performance.
The post-holder will work closely with the Commercial Department, engineers and surveyors to ensure that projects are completed in a safe manner whilst customer requirements and expectations are always maintained or exceeded.
- Site Management
- Ensure the commercial performance of the contract is maximised
- Assume responsibility for delivering projects successfully
- Deliver the work safely and without environmental incidents
- Deliver the work to the specified quality without defects
- Ensure production and implementation of Project Plans, management plans, in line with Company procedures
- Produce procurement schedules and liaise with the procurement department to ensure sites have adequate resources to complete the tasks
- Client interface
- Deliver end product to customer satisfaction
- Cost control
- Maximise project value
- Ensure detailed site diaries/records are completed
- Maintain commercial tension to drive out cost and challenge the status quo
- Endeavour to spot and highlight value engineering opportunities
- Produce good quality, accurate reports monthly for the Client and internally
- Chair weekly site meetings in line with Company procedures
Key skills and experience
- Successful experience at a management engineering level in construction (on site) specifically in civil engineering and/or utilities
- Demonstrated application of growing commercial and contractual knowledge
- Experience of working in a cost-conscious environment
- Good people management experience
- Experience in managing subcontractors
- Experience in stakeholder’s management (client )
- Relationship building with external parties is a critical requirement
- Significant civil engineering technology knowledge with significant previous experience
- A highly capable construction problem solver
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact at a variety of levels.
- Computer literacy advance
- CSCS card
- Airport experience/ critical areas experience
- Experience of working in an international organization
- Experience in stakeholder’s management (Key stakeholders apart from client)
- Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers or equivalent
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.
Ferrovial Construction UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and as such treats applications equally and recruits purely based on skills and experience.
Ferrovial embraces diversity and inclusion, and we see the value in providing equal opportunities to all employees. We are committed to building an inclusive team from a variety of different backgrounds, perspectives and skills so we encourage candidates from underrepresented groups to apply.
#ferrovialconstruction #United Kingdom #entrylevel
Section EngineerTiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 18 de septiembre, 2023
Handover Co-OrdinatorLondon, Londres (Reino Unido) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 14 de septiembre, 2023
Technical Office EngineerLondon, Londres (Reino Unido) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 1 de agosto, 2023
MEP Site AgentHeathrow, Middlesex (Reino Unido) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 21 de julio, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo