Field Systems Technician (Night)
Publicado el 25 de enero, 2023
Carolina del Norte, Estados Unidos
I-77 Mobility Partners LLC is financing, developing, designing, constructing, operating and maintaining the 26-mile I-77 Express project as part of a public-private partnership with the North Carolina Department of Transportation. The tolled express lanes run adjacent to the general-purpose lanes on I-77 between uptown Charlotte and Mooresville. I-77 Mobility Partners is responsible for operations and maintenance of all lanes, both express and general purpose, and right of way within the designated project corridor limits.
What makes us different? Our people come first. We want every single employee to develop both professionally and personally. With a strong focus on growth potential, we look to our internal employees as potential candidates for both national and international opportunities. We aim to achieve greatness by promoting from within every chance we get. We work hard and play hard and strive every day for success and achievement. With a diverse group of professionals working in a fast-paced environment, we achieve milestones constantly. And if that weren’t enough, we also offer our employees highly competitive insurance benefits, Paid Time Off, and a matching 401(k) program.
The I-77 Express Lanes project represents the first P3 project in the state of North Carolina and will provide significant infrastructure improvements years sooner than otherwise possible if relied solely on public funds. A Cintra-led team was selected to develop the 26-mile project which runs between the junction with I-277 in Charlotte and NC-150 in Iredell County. The project consists of constructing new express lanes, converting the current High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) lanes to Express Lanes, repaving the general-purpose lanes and implementing a dynamic pricing toll system. Once complete, the project will relieve congestion and enhance mobility by increasing existing road capacity.
What makes us different?
Our people come first. We want every single employee to develop both professionally and personally. With a strong focus on growth potential, we look to our internal employees as potential candidates for both national and international opportunities. We aim to achieve greatness by promoting from within every chance we get. We work hard and play hard and strive every day for success and achievement. With a diverse group of professionals working in a fast-paced environment, we achieve milestones constantly. And if that weren’t enough, we also offer our employees highly competitive insurance benefits, Paid Time Off, and a matching 401(k) program.
Your next calling:
As the ITS / Toll Systems Technician (Night Shift), you will have the opportunity to perform servicing, repair and/or installation of Toll Collection Systems (TCS). The Field Service Technician provides field support including troubleshooting and repair of electronic equipment, systems, and wiring; installation of equipment; upgrades, modifications, programming; preventive maintenance actions; documentation.
Functions key to success:
- Document and report customer and revenue facing tolling issues proactively
- Identification of potential exceptions through the use of:
- Automated control reports.
- Analysis of system data and trends.
- Discussions with external service providers or analysis of external interface data.
- Discussions with the system maintenance provider.
- Respond to corrective maintenance requests and alarms within the allotted time frame
- Isolation of faults in units and/or components
- Diagnose and repair hardware, software and system issues
- Complete work order reports and logs
- Perform shift-to-shift communications in accordance with established policies, procedures and local practices
- Actively escalate system issues and systemic problems to system maintenance
- Collaborate with system maintenance on approach to resolve issues
- Review proposed changes to the system
- Support testing and verification of system changes after implementation
- Installation, preventive and corrective maintenance of toll collection equipment to include lane controllers (servers & PC hardware), RFID, power supplies, closed circuit television cameras, microwave vehicle detectors, network components (routers, switches, cabling) and dynamic message signs
- Maintenance of spare equipment and parts including inventory management and documentation
- Installation of electrical conductors, data conductors, and fiber optic cable
- Connection of electrical conductors to power services to energize equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you bring to the table:
You have worked hard to achieve success in your educational career, now put it to use. If you have a Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Electrical Engineering, Military Training, or related field, you are halfway there with the needed abilities for this position. Do you have at least 0 to 3+ years of related experience in field support, information technology, tolling systems and/or intelligent transportation systems? If the answer is yes, you can check off another box.
With success comes a high level of professionalism. We already know you possess the following qualities, but we just wanted to remind you of what is important to I-77:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must be able to multitask, problem solve, and implement innovative processes within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Reporting and documentation skills
- Effectively manage tasks, deadlines and individuals through vendor contracts
- Ability to interact with colleagues in a self-managed team structure
- IMSA-II (Traffic Signal Tech 2) certification preferred, but not required
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays, nights and be on-call as needed
- Fundamental electrical/mechanical knowledge
Finally, in a technology-driven world, it is important to know your way around a computer. For this role, it will be important to know the basics of the following:
- Must be able to demonstrate computer proficiency, especially as to Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point and other PC based programs
- Some experience working with Linux preferred
Our working environment:
I-77 wants to ensure that all of their employees are comfortable and able to work in the type of culture and environment we have built our business on. The noise level in the work environment may be moderate to high at times given that the employee may be working around heavy machinery. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus, as necessary to use a computer. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee will have frequent exposure to moving mechanical parts; outside weather conditions and moving traffic. The employee will regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee will need the ability to bend, squat, crawl, reach and maneuver in tight spaces and above ground via bucket truck. Finally, there will be roadway travel and roadway site visits required! Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
#cintra #United States of America #notapplicable
Operations EngineerVirginia, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 23 de marzo, 2023
Foreman-2Texas, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de marzo, 2023
ForemanTexas, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de marzo, 2023
Construction WorkerTexas, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de marzo, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo