JR05306 - JOB_POSTING-3-4457
Publicado el 11 de diciembre, 2023
North Boambee Valley, Nueva Gales del Sur (Australia)
Ferrovial is one of the world’s leading infrastructure operators, committed to developing sustainable solutions. The company has presence in 6 main markets. It is a member of Spain’s blue-chip IBEX 35 index and is also included in prestigious sustainability indices such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index and FTSE4Good. The aim of Ferrovial Corporation is to design the Company’s strategy, establishing global policies, guidelines and action guides related to the different functional areas of the Organization (Internal Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Legal, IT, Innovation, etc.), which subsequently are developed and adapted to the specificities of each Business Unit. Additionally, it performs a function of providing corporate services to the different companies of the group, while consolidating its information.
- Work as a key technical expert, providing guidance and project deliverables to the design and delivery team, ranging from design management to delivery support in the construction phase – earthworks and geotechnical investigations and related activities.
- Perform geotechnical modelling.
- Assist the Project Director and Design team with the ongoing identification and management of geotechnical and geological risks and analysis.
- Support all ground engineering/geotechnical activities including earthworks, retaining walls designs, settlement analysis, slope stability and diverse soils.
- Ensure all design and construction monitoring processes are in place and actively managed.
- Supervise and develop engineering and technical resources as required.
- Potential to work closely with project engineers and design teams across FCAU depending on demand.
- Tertiary qualifications in Science, Engineering or a related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience in a Geotechnical role in the construction or major infrastructure industries.
- Proven project management skills.
- Previous experience in working within a project-oriented team.
- Preparedness to coordinate project and site meetings with design and construction teams, subcontractors and suppliers.
Ferrovial embraces diversity and inclusion, and we see the value in providing equal opportunities to all employees. We are committed to building an inclusive team from a variety of different backgrounds, perspectives and skills so we encourage candidates from underrepresented groups to apply.
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.
Project Planner / Scheduler - Coffs HarbourNorth Boambee Valley, Nueva Gales del Sur (Australia) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 7 de octubre, 2022
Project Civil Engineer - Coffs HarbourNorth Boambee Valley, Nueva Gales del Sur (Australia) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 5 de octubre, 2022
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo