Global Mobilization Specialist - Ontario Line South
Publicado el 17 de febrero, 2023
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 490 km of tunnels, 19,200 km of roads (including 4,000 km of highways), 4,700 km of railroad lines (including 700 km of high-speed railroads) and 27,350 km of road maintenance and repair.
Ontario Line South
Ferrovial Construction Canada Inc. and VINCI Construction Grands Projects are to design, build and finance the Ontario Line Southern Civil, Stations and Tunnel (South Civil) package.
Working together as Ontario Transit Group we are currently mobilizing our design and construction crews, with major works to commence in 2023. The South Civil contract is anticipated to be completed in 2030.
The project will strengthen Ontario’s economy by supporting an estimated 1,500 jobs at the peak of construction.
What is the project?
- A six-kilometer tunnel and associated tunnelling works from Exhibition to Don Yard portal (west of the Don River)
- One above-ground station to be integrated with the existing GO Transit Exhibition Station
- Two underground stations to be integrated with the existing TTC Osgoode and Queen subway stations
- Four new underground stations (King/Bathurst, Queen/Spadina, Moss Park, Corktown)
The benefits to Ontario!
Faster, more frequent and reliable access to rapid transit with more than 227,500 people will live within a 10-minute walk of an Ontario Line station
- Improve the quality of life for commuters by reducing daily travel time
- Reduce crowding on the existing Line 1 (Yonge-University) subway
- Up to 57,000 more jobs accessible by transit (in 45 minutes or less) for Toronto residents
- Economic and community growth along the future transit line and thousands of job opportunities annually during construction
- Reduction in traffic congestion, greenhouse gases and fuel consumption by providing an alternative transportation option
Global Mobility Specialist – Are you the perfect fit?
Working as part of the Human Resources and Talent team, the Global Mobility Coordinator (GMC) will work alongside Ontario Transit Group’s (OTG) partner companies Ferrovial Construction Canada Inc, and Vinci Grand Projects, and support the movement of Talent from the partners to the OTG project.
The GMC will liaise with the employees and new hires providing support through the process in gathering the required data for the appropriate entry visas and extensions, travel plans and logistics in accommodation in their initial entry to Canada and the project.
What you will undertake:
The GMC, will provide guidance and support with external agencies including
- identifying areas to live,
- and any other supporting services to ensure the Employee and their family members are provided the best opportunity to integrate into their new environment.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Work with the Legal teams of both partners and the internal teams to establish the required visas and permits
- Coordinate the collection of necessary information and documentation for business travel visas and engage with external vendors as necessary to complete these processes
- Prepare company letters and invitation letters for applications
- Coordinate the notarization, authentication, and legalization of visa application documents
- Monitor visa applications to ensure compliance with Canada’s immigration laws
- Communicate and engage with transferring or new employees to OTG and keep them informed of the status of their applications
- Coordinate and liaise between HR, foreign national employees, and managers as necessary for the completion of the work permit and logistics to move talent to OTG.
- Ensure appropriate records, files and databases for the region are maintained
- Assist with other mobility projects and deliverables as needed, including supporting the Talent Manager with Recruitment.
What do we ask for?
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience in a Global Talent and Mobility environment
- Business administration or law clerk diploma is an asset
- Demonstrated understanding of the nature and life cycle of the project environment is an asset
- Strong client focus with demonstrated confidentiality and client service
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize work and exercise initiative to ensure an efficient and quality level of service
- Flexibility with an ability to work in a busy and dynamic team environment
- Proven ability to apply attention to detail, research, and gain knowledge quickly
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and communication skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Excellent teamwork skills with a demonstrated ability to put team goals ahead of individual goals
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential material
- Ability to proactively resolve issues and improve processes
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
#ferrovialconstruction #Canada #associate
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo