Health & Safety Manager - Data Center - Madrid
JR04812 - JOB_POSTING-3-3668
Publicado el 31 de octubre, 2023
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 304 miles of tunnels, 11,930 miles of roads (including 2,485 miles of highways), 2920 miles of railroad lines (including 434 miles of high-speed railroads) and 16,994 miles of road maintenance and repair.
We are currently looking for an experienced Health & Safety Manager to join the team on site and play a critical role in leading health and safety during the construction of a Data Centre for a high profile blue-chip client.
The successful candidate will plan, coordinate and drive improvements in safety, working with the Operations Management teams to continuously improve safety of work.
Result-focused person with a strong sense of commitment. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proven working in multi-national and multi-disciplined teams, collaborative and valuable as a team player.
– Develop, implement and maintain the HS system at the Project, coordinating the HS issues and initiatives, control and leading indicators and KPI’s for the company and client, compliance with the company objectives and ISO 45001 standard, as well as Client requirements.
– Verify, on site, the implementation and adequacy of the Health and Safety Plan, proposing, where appropriate, the necessary corrective actions, the closing period, as well as the effectiveness of the proposed actions.
– Gathering and managing monthly information for the Project, analyzing the metrics and KPI’s searching for continuous improvement and ensuring the effectiveness of actions plans carried out. Develop documentation/ Programs and procedures complying the legal and client requirements.
– Hold coordinating meetings with Client and subcontractors to follow up the implementation of the HS management system. HS Prequalification subcontractors and gap analysis. Active participation in the creation and implementation of HS Leadership Programs and trainings. Identification of good practices and opportunities for improvement.
– Carry out or Manage the Emergency Plan/Emergency Orders of the work, as well as its updating and monitoring so that its implementation is effective.
– Manage the necessary training, according to the General Construction Agreement, in collaboration with the Training Department of the Human Resources Department.
– Collaborate in the investigation of incidents and non-conformities of the work, making the relevant reports.
– Carry out or manage hygienic and ergonomic evaluations.
– Reviewing and approving RAMS and Permits to work.
– Reviewing and investigating accidents and incidents reports, conducts root cause analysis, identify the causes of accidents/incidents, and defines ways to prevent them in the future.
– Building working relationship with the Client’s HS lead.
– Lead live virtual tour sessions with the client informing about the site production and health & safety status as well as the latest project endeavors that require communicating
– Education: Bachelor's Degree and/or master’s degree in Architecture or Building + Master's Degree in Occupational Risk Prevention (3 specialties: Safety, Hygiene, and Ergonomics).
– Necessary: Knowledge on Data Centre construction or similar complex high-profile H&S environments (offshore, oil & gas etc….)
– Driving license B.
– Experience: minimum 5 years of previous experience as a Health and Safety Manager or Coordinator in industrial construction works (Data Center) and/or building, of an international English nature.
– English: very advanced (C2 certified). Communications with the client will be in English at all levels and very regular.
– Valuable: Spanish Health and Safety Coordinator Course (according to the General Construction Agreement), training in BIM, NEBOSH qualifications .
Técnico/a de Puesta en Marcha Electromecánico - NacionalMadrid, Madrid (España) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de febrero, 2024
Técnico/a de Puesta en Marcha de Proceso - NacionalMadrid, Madrid (España) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de febrero, 2024
Jefe/a de Producción Arona (Tenerife)Santa Cruz De Tenerife, Santa Cruz de Tenerife (España) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 21 de febrero, 2024
Jefe/a Producción InstalacionesSevilla, Sevilla (España) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 21 de febrero, 2024
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo